Growth Lead Job Vacancy At Cam Dairies
A Growth Lead job vacancy is currently available at Cam Dairies. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
We are looking for a self-starter that is committed and passionate about our purpose, ambition, and values to help launch our first products and build our brand and customer loyalty.
Growth Lead Responsibilities
- Drive B2C acquisition and retention
- Build multi-channel marketing campaigns together with your team to drive brand sentiment and user growth
- Develop and execute marketing plans and growth objectives that drive incremental sales and profits
- Leverage customer insights to influence brand strategy and graphic identity
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Set-up, manage and monitor the day-to-day performance of paid acquisition campaigns across multiple channels – SEM and social channels
- Monitor SEM health via Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and related software & reporting tools
- Forecast sales performance trends and act proactively to increase our market segment
- Collaborate with the CEO to develop strategic marketing initiatives that increase the number of subscribers
- Own B2C Customer Journey from acquisition to retention
- Own (build and manage) all social media platforms
- Analyse and optimise media spending around revenue and CAC objectives, focusing on data-driven tactics
- Prepare reports showcasing ad performance and share insights on current and future tests
- In charge of all B2C acquisition and retention metrics and reporting
- Lead understanding of data sources & segmentation design to understand customer behaviour & needs
- Supervise all creative content developing activities (image, videos, campaigns, etc.) based on data-driven analysis
- Develop, build and lead a global customer-centric service infrastructure to support customers through their whole customer journey (acquisition, retention and support)
Skills & Requirements
Skills and Attributes:
- You have outstanding communication skills
- You are passionate about lead generation, marketing automation and working with sales
- You have excellent executive-level written and visual presentation skills
- You have operational rigour combined with excellent business acumen, problem-solving, project management and analytical skills
- You have team management experience with an ability to work across teams and influence senior leaders
- You are creative and innovative and have demonstrated the ability to think out of the box and conceptualise creative campaigns that can drive positive brand awareness
- You have a strong understanding of performance, data, and measurement landscapes, with demonstrated experience using data and trends to develop winning strategies
- You have a strong focus on operational excellence and can introduce new performance measures, processes, and systems based on experience
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence, and cultural awareness
- You have an analytical mind and the ability to synthesise knowledge, trends and feedback into actionable insights
- You are Ready to Get Stuff Done (GSD). If something’s not happening fast enough, your gut instinct should be to pick up the phone, pound on doors, take a road trip or jump on flights, and relentlessly pursue your goal until it’s done.
- You have a passion for social impact business models (creating a positive impact through your job!)
- Extensive experience leading digital programs and driving digital innovation within the B2C space;
- Degree in Business/Economics or STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics)
- Proven ability to oversee marketing technology, customer journey, multi-touch attribution, and cross-channel ad sequencing;
- A track record developing growth strategy either via SEO or paid Ads (Web, Video, SEM, Affiliate, Referrals)
- 3+ years of relevant experience gained in a marketing or management consulting role (experience in a start-up is a plus)
- High proficiency using data analysis tools (e.g. Excel, SQL, R, Python, etc.)
- Experience using Google Ads and/or Facebook Ads is a plus
Reporting lines: The Growth Lead reports to the CEO.
How To Apply For Growth Lead Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Cam Dairies recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Submit your application and expect notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 10th December.
To apply for this job please visit emp.jobylon.com.