Gym Officer At An Exclusive Gym By WAVE
The vacant position of Gym Officer At An Exclusive Gym is currently available by West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
West African Vocational Education (WAVE) is a Nigeria-based social enterprise that addresses widespread youth unemployment in West Africa by training underserved but self-motivated youth with industry-relevant work skills and crucial employability skills.
With over 5,000 candidates pre-assessed and over 50% trained through WAVE Academy, the candidates are work-ready and eager for immediate hiring.
Purchasers, also known as purchasing agents, purchase tools, supplies, equipment, and/or parts from various vendors and suppliers.
Purchasers work independently in a highly collaborative environment that requires frequent communication and may travel to the warehouse and storage areas within the company to complete their usual job tasks.
- Purchasing Officer (Restaurant) Job Vacancy At WAVE
- Sales Representative At A Fashion Store At WAVE
- Virtual Customer Service Representative Job At WAVE
- Waiter/Waitress Job At West Africa Vocational Education
- Extremely focused on customer service
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent Communication Skill
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office and general computer savvy
- Good with social media and have creative skills with designing
- Ability to work, trustworthy and reliable
- Similar experience and knowledge of the job required
- Gender: Female
- 4 days a week (3 days off, could be any day of the week) on a shift basis
- Monday – Friday (6:30 am – 7:15 pm)
- Saturday (8 am – 1 pm)
- Sunday (3:30pm – 7:15pm)
- N45,000 – N55,000 / Month.
- Mentorship and growth opportunities
How to Apply For Gym Officer At An Exclusive Gym
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Sales Rep Surulere” as the subject of the e-mail.
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the West Africa Vocational Education (WAVE) recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is 30th June.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org