Edo State Government
Head, Advert / Marketing Job Vacancy At Edo State Government
A Head, Advert / Marketing job vacancy is currently available at Edo State Government. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Head, Legal Service Job Vacancy At Edo State Government
- Managing Director Job Vacancy At Edo State Government
- Ticketing Manager Job At Confederation of African Football (CAF)
Edo is an inland state in western Nigeria. Its capital is Benin City. It is bounded in the north and east by Kogi State, in the south by Delta State and in the west by Ondo State.
- The Head of Advert / Marketing coordinates advert/marketing officers to meet daily sales and advert targets.
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for building a solid sales pipeline and maintaining long-term relationships with prospects; identifying new business opportunities to generate revenues; close high volume advertising sales deals.
- He or she will also develop an annual sales strategy and goals; leverage sales tools and resources to identify new sales leads and nurture prospect relationships and continuously increase knowledge of advertising in the newspaper industry to remain competitive.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing or any other related field
- Possession of the Advertising Practitioners Council of Nigeria (APCON) certificate is an advantage.
- He or she must be technology savvy.
- The ideal candidate is expected to have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a B2B sales role and demonstrated competence in closing high-volume sales deals, especially relating to digital media.
- Experience in newspaper advertising is preferred.
How To Apply For Head, Advert / Marketing Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 26th July 2022.