Wema Bank Plc
Head, Customer Interaction Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
A Head, Customer Interaction job vacancy is currently available at Wema Bank Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Wema Bank offers a range of retail and SME banking, corporate banking, treasury, trade services and financial advisory to its ever-expanding clients. In 2009, the Bank underwent a strategic repositioning exercise which culminated in a decision to operate as a commercial Bank with regional authorisation in South-South Nigeria, South-West Nigeria, Lagos and Abuja in 2011.
Operating a network of over 125 branches and service stations backed by a robust ICT platform across Nigeria, we are committed to long-term sustainability in our business whilst maintaining the highest standards of social responsibility, corporate governance and diversity in our operations.
- Head, Legal Services Job Vacancy At Wema Bank Plc
- Client Service Officer, North West / North Central Job At Stanbic IBTC Bank
- The ideal candidate would be in charge of developing strategies to increase digital adoption including developing digital solutions and educating, incentivizing and empowering customers to get accustomed to our digital solutions.
Head, Customer Interaction Responsibilities
- Collect and analyze information related to customer happiness and use collated information to develop and implement strategies or programs that would enhance all interactions across all customer touchpoints.
- Monitor and measure customer interactions and social media activities, as well as make recommendations that would place the Wema Brand foremost in the customer’s mind.
- Develop strategies to increase digital adoption including developing digital solutions and educating, incentivizing and empowering customers to get accustomed to our digital solutions.
- Create an omnichannel experience across all our service points/ digital channels.
- Create a framework for identifying pain points across all customer touchpoints and put in place processes that will enable the speedy resolution of complaints.
- Develop a process for proactive issue identification and resolution bank-wide.
- Work closely with employees across all functions, developing customer communication and engagement standards to achieve outstanding results.
- Create a consistent and informative customer engagement process that speaks to an appropriate tone, engagement model and provides up-to-date information.
- Educate, enlighten, and expose customers to changes / new trends in the industry, to guide expectations and interactions.
- 8-10 years of proven working experience as a Head Customer Service/Customer Interaction Manager.
- Candidates from other Financial institutions would be most preferred.
- Working knowledge of CRM software.
- Ability to think strategically and to lead.
- Awareness of the industry’s latest technology trends and applications.
How To Apply For Head, Customer Interaction Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Wema Bank Plc recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘Apply for job’ button.
- Sign up for an account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 10th January.
To apply for this job please visit wemabank.seamlesshiring.com.