Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service (EKIRS)
Head, Enforcement Job Vacancy At Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service (EKIRS)
A Head, Enforcement job vacancy is currently available at Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service (EKIRS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Head, Direct Assessment Job At Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service (EKIRS)
- Head, Human Resources Job At Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service (EKIRS)
- Head, Financial Reporting Job At Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service (EKIRS)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise his team of tax collectors to carry out their functions of enforcement.
- Ensure staff possess the prerequisite documentation to conduct enforcement exercises
- Work closely with Tax Audit and Legal departments to ensure the best results
- Respond quickly and decisively to notifications from the tax audit or legal departments
- Manage staff by training employees, communicating job expectations, and monitoring performance in line with HR policies.
- Liaise with the police as required to assist in enforcement exercises
- Regular communications with Director T&C on the team’s achievements and challenges to brainstorm and find solutions
- Ensure all key processes within the unit are properly documented, key risk areas identified and mitigating controls are put in place and constantly monitored
- Carry out any other function as requested by the Director T&C
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Member CITN or Law School graduate
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word & PowerPoint
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Strong personality.
How To Apply For Head, Enforcement Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Application Letter with a heading indicating the job being applied for to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The Revenue is looking to engage highly motivated and goal-oriented staff who meet the criteria as stated in the job descriptions attached.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview(s) which may be virtual or physical, towards making a final selection.