Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service (EKIRS)
Head, Financial Reporting Job Vacancy At Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service (EKIRS)
A Head, Financial Reporting job vacancy is currently available at Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service (EKIRS). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Head, Human Resources Job At Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service (EKIRS)
- Officer, Internal Audit Job At Ekiti State Internal Revenue Service (EKIRS)
- Deputy Chief of Party – Nigeria Livestock Development Job At Heifer International
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee the functions of the accounts payable and treasury accountants thus providing quality assurance of data generated and safeguarding the assets of the Revenue
- Generating periodic and ad-hoc financial reports from data generated by the department
- Preparing the annual budget for the Revenue and reporting on actual versus budgeted performance every month
- Ensure the optimal use of technology in meeting departmental goals
- Oversee the performance management of team members
- Identify the training needs of team members and work with HR to bridge any gaps
- Responsible for preparing the financial statements of the EKIRS in line with the International Public Accounting Standards (IPAS)
- Ensure adherence to processes and procedures set up to complete departmental tasks
- Ensure all key processes within the unit are properly documented, key risk areas identified and mitigating controls are put in place and constantly monitored
- Minimize the incidence of cash transactions
- Provide all necessary cooperation to the internal and external auditors.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or any other related discipline
- ICAN or ACCA or its equivalent
- Minimum of 7 years of cognate experience in accounting and finance.
- Experience in tax administration will be an added advantage.
- A veteran user of accounting and reporting software
- Above-average excel skills. Proficient in Word and PowerPoint
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply For Head, Financial Reporting Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV and Application Letter with a heading indicating the job being applied for to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- The Revenue is looking to engage highly motivated and goal-oriented staff who meet the criteria as stated in the job descriptions attached.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview(s) which may be virtual or physical, towards making a final selection.