Head – Government Relations Job Vacancy At FairMoney
A Head – Government Relations job vacancy is currently available at FairMoney. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
FairMoney is a digital platform in Nigeria that allows you to access instant loans in a few minutes through our android app.
- HR Executive Job Vacancy At FairMoney
- Operations Manager – Card Services Job At FairMoney
- Wealth Manager Job Vacancy At FairMoney
- The head of Government Relations is responsible for supporting the engagement with the Government and the regulatory environment for FairMoney through thought leadership and trusted advice to the compliance and management team.
- You would help lobby and influence regulators, industry organisations in policies, legislation and regulations for the lending and digital banking industry
- The role supports the engagement with governments and helps to inform of political, legislative and regulatory developments; assesses the impact of potential actions on FairMoney and its customers.
- The key objective of the role is to develop and execute an effective advocacy strategy with relevant government officials and policymakers. The Head of Government Affairs
- The role reports directly to the CEO while compliance and Executive sponsors of business lines are clients.
Head – Government Relations Job Responsibilities
- Research and monitor activities of government regulators within and outside the financial industry that could affect the organisations business activities
- Actively influence policy directions of the Fintech and startup landscape
- Anticipate policy directions that could affect any of the business verticals and proactively inform business heads to create workarounds
- Develop local influencing plans at the state and national level aligned with FairMoney’s regulatory objectives
- Coordinate with other Fintech players to drive a united front on topics that affect the industry
- Join associations and industry committees and seeks leadership roles
- Engage with policymakers, Fintech industry players, and thought leaders to shape policy and political dialogue on responsible technology policy and the impact it can contribute on the Nigerian economy.
- Master’s Degree
- Good understanding of the financial technology landscape in Nigeria and comparable in other emerging markets;
- Proven track record and minimum 10-15 years experience in all aspects of developing and implementing stakeholder relations strategies;
- Experience either working with a government regulator or in an advisory role to a politician;
- Experience developing thought leadership papers;
- In-depth knowledge of the local business and political environments in Nigeria;
- Political acumen, and the ability to balance commercial interests and social benefits;
- Strong interpersonal and management skills to develop and maintain productive internal and external relationships.
- Stage 1: Screening call of ~30 minutes with our HR & Talent Team;
- Stage 2: A case study (Role-specific);
- Stage 3: Technical interview of ~60 minutes with the CEO;
- Stage 4: Business discussion of ~60 minutes with Executive Sponsor – Banking & Lending, Nigeria.
How To Apply For Head – Government Relations Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the FairMoney recruitment portal.
- Follow the onsite guideline to complete your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.welcometothejungle.com.