Head Home BroadBand Fixed Job Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria
A Head Home BroadBand Fixed job opening is currently available at Airtel Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Passive & Active Partner Governance Engineer Job At Airtel
- Network Security Engineer Job Vacancy At Airtel Nigeria
- PS Core & MPBN Operations Manager Job At Airtel Nigeria
- To lead the definition and delivery of Fixed Home BroadBand Solution development initiatives.
- The role holder will have full ownership of the fixed broadband GTM strategy, execution and delivery. Product management and development, Pricing, competitive analysis and delivery.
Head Home BroadBand Fixed Key Responsibilities
- Commercial lead for the development of Airtel Fixed Home BroadBand products and proposition from concept to launch, taking responsibility for conceptualization, scoping, implementation and operationalization
- Pricing Design and Strategy – Create price designs, including the development of price strategies, structures, models and tools, for products, customer segments and customer bids
- Scoping of the technical and operational feasibility of bringing product proposition to market. Documentation of detailed business, process and functional requirements for product concepts to support product and proposition launches
- Work with the IT and network teams to develop a working understanding of the technical deliverables required to meet the business needs and ensuring that any the proposed solution will be fit for purpose and commercially viable.
- Analyze competitors’ cost, price and offerings to enhance Airtel Home BroadBand propositions
- Lead and deliver Fixed Home Broadband strategy, steering the direction of the requirements for new products and services, product enhancements and service improvements
- Identify new business opportunities for the portfolio (range extension, new product/service offerings, new channels to market and develop business proposals to address these opportunities.
- Monitor product performance every month and work proactively with internal stakeholders to maximize the success of products in terms of unit sales, margin contribution, operational performance, customer satisfaction and retention
- Working with appropriate Segment team and marketing communication teams to ensure appropriate ‘go to market plans are in place for all new product/proposition initiatives
- Analyze the daily, weekly and monthly reports, region wise and at pan OPCO level to understand the trend of customer demands and acceptability inclination
- Work with all relevant stakeholders in the definition, impact assessments and development of new products. Stakeholders include but are not limited to IT, Networks, Legal and Regulatory, Marketing, Customer service, Supply chain, External vendors, HR, and Regional sales teams
- Manage fixed home broadband products and services on a profit and loss account basis, using financial performance data to make individual investment and withdrawal decisions, proposing and implementing changes required to optimize performance through
- Customer incentives plans
- Sales incentives plans
- A first degree or its equivalent in Computer science, Business Administration, Sales and Marketing or Business related discipline
- Solid problem-solving and business acumen skills
- 8+ years of varied experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 4 years at middle management level handling independent businesses.
- Relevant experience in the Telecom industry is desirable
- Product Management, Business Analysis and Planning, Product Development, Strategic Sales Management, Channel management, Key account management, Presentation, Business Case Development.
- Product Development
- Experience working with organizational leaders to define and execute strategies linked to organizational goals
- Ability to exercise “thought leadership” throughout Airtel and customer organizations
How To Apply For Head Home BroadBand Fixed Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Airtel Nigeria LinkedIn page.
- Hit the ‘Apply’ button and create an application account on the portal if you don’t have any.
- Complete your application by providing the requested information as well as documents.
- Submit your application and wait for a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.linkedin.com.