Head, Human Resources Job Vacancy At Concept Group
A Head, Human Resources job vacancy is currently available at Concept Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back-office functions for its more market-facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also.
These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
- Software Project Manager Job At Concept Group
- Head of Treasury (Deposit Mobilization) Job At Concept Group
- Telemarketing (Intern) Job Vacancy At Tempkers Limited
- The Head, of Human Resources, is directly responsible for the overall administration, coordination, and strategic evaluation of the human resources department for the entire group.
- He/she will be responsible for all Human Resources-related solutions that influence business decisions.
- The Head, of HR, will also improve HR initiatives, enhance staff morale and relations between staff and management, contribute to attaining business goals, promote good HR practices and attract talented recruits to meet the organization’s needs.
Head, Human Resources Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributing information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishing human resources objectives that are in line with organizational objectives.
- Implements human resources strategies by establishing department accountabilities, including talent acquisition, staffing, employment processing, compensation, health, and welfare benefits, training and development, records management, safety, and health, succession planning, employee relations, and retention, and labour relations.
- Manages human resources operations by overseeing recruitment, selection, orientation, training, coaching, counselling, and disciplining of staff; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing staff job contributions; maintaining compensation; determining production, productivity, quality, and customer-service strategies; designing systems; accumulating resources; resolving problems; implementing change.
- Develops human resources operations budgets and financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, measuring, and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of variances.
Qualifications / Requirements
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or any other related field.
- 4 additional years of relevant experience may be substituted in place of a degree.
- At least 7 years post-graduation experience, with cognitive experience in full-cycle HR experience
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office, more importantly, Excel with an ability to analyze data.
- Recognized professional qualification (e.g. CIPD, CIPM, PHRi, SPHRi) anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing action plans.
How To Apply For Head, Human Resources Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 28th February.