Head Internal Audit and Compliance Job Vacancy At Concept Group
Head Internal Audit and Compliance job vacancy is currently available at the Concept Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Head, Credit and Risk Management Job At Concept Group
- Lead Test Analyst Job Vacancy At Concept Group
- Talent Acquisition Strategist Job Vacancy At Concept Group
The genesis of The Concept Group was initially borne from a functional and structural approach, simply delivering better effectiveness through shared services of back-office functions for its more market-facing organizations.
As the organization grew, the Group along with its member subsidiaries have evolved to embody much more. As a tested guiding light, our core values which we passionately uphold give us a sense of purpose and direction not only in our professional but in our private lives also. These values summarized are based on three pillars; (Great) People, (Continuous) Innovation and the (Ideal) Culture.
Head Internal Audit and Compliance Responsibilities
- Give a comprehensive report on Audit carried out and proffer immediate solution.
- Deliver quarterly reports on changes to be made to the Audit program and duties.
- Conduct an Audit to identify business risk areas and give recommendations on weaknesses identified.
- Ensure timely processing of new transaction files in accordance with the process flow manual.
- Conduct proactive and informed investigations and proffer solutions. Zero issues attainment.
- Conduct satisfactory Audit programs and deal with all issues.
- Develop Interpersonal skills, business awareness and Audit skills.
- Maintain customer relations & going the extra mile.
- To carry out Audit daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly basis as stipulated in the Audit department timetable.
- Carry out pre and post transaction Audits through the Audit checklist on daily basis.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in auditing; internal audit standards, ethics and fraud awareness.
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, or any other related field
- Minimum of 8 years experience
- Strong Analytical, negotiation and documentation skills
- Experienced recommending Results and Corrective Actions
- Great People, Leadership and organizational skills
- Must be a critical and strategic thinker
- Must also have a good grasp, understanding and interpretation of company internal operations and procedures
How To Apply For Head Internal Audit and Compliance Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Concept Group recruitment portal.
- Create an application account in the portal.
- Log into your dashboard complete and submit your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.conceptgroup-ng.com.