Head, Internal Control Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
A Head, Internal Control job vacancy is currently available at Ama-Zuma Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Transport Manager Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
- Chief Operating Officer Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
- Internal Auditor Job Vacancy At Ama-Zuma Group
The AMA-ZUMA GROUP was established based on integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are
- Ama-Zuma Services Limited.
- Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited.
- Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
Ama-Zuma Services Limited is the first of the three companies and was incorporated in Nigeria as a private limited company on the 13th of April 2005, with RC No. 0019499. In its modest period of existence, the company has excelled in the field of Electro-Mechanical Installations, Telecommunication Engineering, Sales & Comprehensive Maintenance of Generators of various capacities.
Following the success of the first company, the board decided to expand its scope of business and considerable investments have been made in the Energy and the Financial sectors of the Nigerian economy, with the establishment of the two sister companies, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
The internal Audit team is saddled with the responsibility of risk and control management over operation’s effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations.
Head, Internal Control Responsibilities
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan
- Conducting a risk assessment of all departments
- Provides recommendations for improving the organisation’s operations
- Evaluate compliance with existing policies and procedures.
- Identifying and proposing modifications as needed
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education and staff development re best practices
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved
- Evaluate the organisation’s readiness in case of business interruption
- Provides support to the company’s anti-fraud programs.
- All other duties as reasonably requested.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree, HND, Master Degree
- Must have 10-12 years of work experience
- Must have proven work experience with the same role.
- Must be able to bring in new ideas.
- Oil and Gas Downstream experience is an added advantage.
- Must not be more than the age of 40- 45.
- Must-Have a professional Qualification ICAN
- Must be A Chartered Accountant
- Good planning and stress management skills
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- proficiency in Microsoft Office skills Word, Excel PowerPoint, Sage, Outlook
- Fluent in English language speaking and Writing Proficiency
- strong organizational skills with attention to detail
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 20th December.