Edo State Government
Head, Legal Service Job Vacancy At Edo State Government
A Head, Legal Service job vacancy is currently available at Edo State Government. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Head, Advert / Marketing Job Vacancy At Edo State Government
- Managing Director Job Vacancy At Edo State Government
- Ticketing Manager Job At Confederation of African Football (CAF)
Edo is an inland state in western Nigeria. Its capital is Benin City. It is bounded in the north and east by Kogi State, in the south by Delta State and in the west by Ondo State.
- The Head of Legal Services will be primarily responsible for all legal matters of the company.
- They are responsible for drafting and negotiating all legal contracts and verifying the drawing of contracts and other legal documents.
- He or she provides internal legal services and acts as the chief legal advisor to the company on all legal, statutory and constitutional requirements to ensure that the organization is protected from all legal action.
- The candidate performs duties specific to the position and other functions as assigned.
- A four-year LLB from a reputable university (an LL.M degree will be an added advantage)
- Member of a professional association.
- The ideal candidate should have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, which must consist of an advanced understanding of the company operations and commercial transactions preferably in a media organization.
He or she must possess:
- Ability to deal with complex problems and ability to apply judgment and independent reasoning in situations where applicable precedence and laws may not exist.
- Demonstrated drafting skills for corporate compliance and legal documentation.
- Advanced practical experience in negotiations and drafting documenting various types of company transactions.
- Advanced skills in research or investigations of facts and cases.
- Microsoft computer skills to meet the production needs of the position.
- Exceptional oral, written and interpersonal communication skills with the ability to carry out instructions and instruct others, interpret documents, understand procedures, write reports and correspondence, and speak clearly to management peers and employees.
How To Apply For Head, Legal Service Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 26th July 2022.