Brit Property Nigeria Limited
Head of Corporate Job Vacancy Brit Property Nigeria Limited
A Head of Corporate job vacancy is currently available at Brit Property Nigeria Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Brit Cleanway Property, a subsidiary of Brit Properties Nigeria Limited, is a full-service real estate and property management company specializing in managing residential and commercial properties. Our realtors are committed to promoting your property
- Corporate Communication Officer Job At Brit Property Nigeria Limited
- Quality & Safety Inspector / Auditor Job At Green Africa Airways Limited
Head of Corporate Responsibilities:
- Represent the organization on internal and external matters, including negotiations, conventions, seminars, public hearings, and forums.
- Undertake measures to tone down business risks associated with physical security, real estate matters, and other risk areas concerning the business
- Carry out audit and inspection to assess risks associated with the business
- Responsible for carrying out analysis on complex resource management issues and initiatives that concern the organization, and preparing associated reports, correspondence, and submissions to senior management
- Develops and implements a communications strategy for the corporation that builds and maintains a positive corporate brand.
- Oversees the development and maintenance of the corporate website including methods to deliver a message, ease of navigation, and clarity of information; ensures that all content is current and relevant.
- Provides consistent and timely information to employees through various communications programs.
- Oversees corporate communications and branding in various online and print platforms such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and industry magazines.
- Develops, implements, and adheres to the communications budget.
- Develops, composes, distributes, and implements policies to enhance the efficiency of the communications department and to further develop the building and maintaining of a positive corporate brand.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Superior ability to write in a journalistic style that is customary for corporate and external publications.
- Ability to offer sound media relations advice to senior leadership.
- Excellent managerial and organizational abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with corporate management, employees, media, and the larger community.
- Ability to coordinate efforts of various teams to present a coherent message.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors degree in English, Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, or related field.
- Multiple years of experience in public relations, including supervisory and comprehensive marketing experience required.
NOTE: Proximity to AJAH is COMPULSORY.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 4th March 2022.