Head of ICT Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
A Head of ICT job vacancy is currently available at Maranatha University. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Associate Professor Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
- Senior Lecturer Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
- Administrative Officer Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
- Library Officer Job Vacancy At Maranatha University
Maranatha University is a private university licenced by the Federal Government of Nigeria. It was birthed with a vision to raise world-class graduates with godliness in their various academic disciplines.
Following its relocation from Mgbidi, Imo State to Lagos State, the University seeks to fill some academic positions in the university.
- Good first Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Electrical / Electronic Engineering. In addition, the ICT Head should have a Master’s Degree in a relevant discipline.
- The appointee to this position should be a member of the Computer Registration Council, CPN, and the Computer Society.
- He should also possess professional certification in some of the following:
- Project Management.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library.
- Data Centre Management.
- Cloud Virtualization and Server Administration.
- Networking Professional.
- Information Systems Security Professional.
- Ethical Hacking.
- Solutions Expert.
- Software Development.
- The appointee should have a minimum of 7 years of cognate experience.
How To Apply For Head of ICT Job
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications to:
The Office of the Registrar,
Maranatha University, Lagos,
KLM 47, Lekki – Epe Expressway, (Abule – Pan Bus-stop, After Ibeju Lekki Local Government Area Secretariat),
Ibeju – Lekki, Lagos State.
Maranatha University, Lagos (Okota Campus),
Elim Close, Car Wash Bus-stop, Near Okota Roundabout,
Okota, Lagos State.
The application deadline is 14th June 2022.