Confederation of African Football (CAF)
Head of IT Job Vacancy At Confederation of African Football (CAF)
A Head of IT job vacancy is currently available at the Confederation of African Football (CAF). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Head of Procurement Job At Confederation of African Football (CAF)
- IT Help Desk Officer (Freelancer) Job At Confederation of African Football (CAF)
- Assistant Inspector of Immigration (All), CONPASS 06 Job At Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS)
Ready to lead a new era in African football?
- Do you believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a Head of IT.
Head of IT Responsibilities
- Steer the implementation of the full landscape of IT services and solutions for CAF competitions and events.
- Partner with business stakeholders, ensure alignment of the IT strategy with the business needs and facilitate its delivery.
- Establish relationships and create synergies.
- Provide direct management for CAF’s IT organization, as well as plan and develop the annual IT budget and ensure consistency with overall strategic objectives.
- Ensure adequate quality of IT services delivered to CAF in all IT areas, including IT Strategy, IT Governance, Business Relationship Management/Demand Management, Events IT, Infrastructure and Operations, Applications Development and Support, Information Security, etc.
- Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or equivalent.
- 10+ years overall IT experience in an international company or organization.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken); fluency in another official CAF language (French or Arabic) is an assets.
- Good understanding of SAP Architecture and Landscape. S/4 Hana knowledge preferred.
- Very good understanding of business processes in the areas of Finance, Procurement, and Human Resources.
- Functional knowledge (hands-on) in the area of SAP FICO is highly preferred.
- Experience in organising and managing an SAP support model (operations).
- Capable of adapting to different environments, flexible, patient, and resilient.
- Proactive and solution-oriented.
- Strong sense of accountability, responsibility, problem-solving as well as high integrity.
- Good organizational skills and ability to work under pressure and manage deadlines.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension scheme.
How To Apply For Head of IT Job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- The position will be based at CAF Headquarters – in Cairo, Egypt. Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or any other grounds.
- If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for a top international sporting organization, submit your application in English or French (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters).
- Only direct applications that meet all the required criteria will receive consideration.