Head of Marketing & Growth – Bank Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
The vacant position of Head of Marketing & Growth – Bank is currently available at Fairmoney. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
For most of the positions, it’s possible to join FairMoney remotely or in one of our offices: in Paris, Bengaluru, Lagos, Riga.
The FairMoney Neobank is looking for an experienced Head of Marketing & Growth to be at the front line of driving user acquisition, engagement and retention for its mobile-based banking product.
If you have the below skillset & qualities and are eager to join a group of fellow missionaries who are disrupting the financial services industry is one of the last remaining frontiers of the world where technology has not been utilised to its maximum potential to boost financial inclusion: AFRICA, please reach out to us:
- Software Engineer Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- Investor Relations Officer Job Vacancy At Fairmoney
- Architect Job Vacancy At FHON Consulting
Head of Marketing & Growth – Bank Responsibilities
- You have a high proficiency in quantitative analyses, influencing with data (e.g. funnel, cohorts, segments, benchmarks), building business cases, and communicating data-driven insights to analytical as well as non-analytical audiences
- You create a strong performance marketing strategy & then follow up with flawless execution & optimisation to achieve key business KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels. This entails managing budgets and running unconventional, creative & cost-effective campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong RoI and efficient CAC with extraordinarily high levels of retention & engagement which leads to a higher user LTV
- You do not believe that “one size fits all. To that, you create different user segments and then test different value propositions/positioning across different channels to find the best “point of view” to introduce our product to each target group.
- You don’t hesitate to write content for marketing ads, campaigns and landing pages
- You easily & articulately communicate in a written & spoken form & know how to tune your communication basis the audience (C-level vs. Investors vs. day to day stakeholders).
- You help drive weekly and monthly reporting of channel metrics, goals, and other KPI’s.
- You bring product and market feedback back into the organisation to identify opportunities and recommend solutions including new product opportunities, product enhancements, channel mix and go-to-market strategies
- You collaborate effectively with cross-functional partners (e.g. Design, Research, Risk, Marketing, Product, Operations, Analytics) to get their point of view as an input into the marketing strategy
- What separates you from other marketers is your relentless drive for running new tests and experiments regularly. You love data but are not satisfied with just publishing fancy dashboards: You actually love implementing changes based on those findings instead so that we deliver on the key business results.
- You are a hustler with a strong entrepreneurial streak and a creative out-of-the-box thinking digital native. They have a get-things-done attitude & wants to work in a fast-paced environment alongside a bunch of passionate missionaries
- You have built & led a team of content marketers, growth executors & brand marketers. But this does not stop you from getting your hands dirty and getting in the weeds
- Despite all of the superpowers, you have no chip on the shoulder & are fun to work with.
- About 8-10 years of performance marketing & growth experience with proven success in building high traffic & high audience engagement/retention based consumer-facing products in emerging markets
- Prior experience building mobile-first neobanks and/or Fintech products lending, savings, payments, investments, insurance & remittance)
How To Apply For Head of Marketing & Growth – Bank Job
- Click the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to visit the Fairmoney recruitment portal.
- Follow the “Become a member” button to create and verify an account.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is not specified.
- Screening call ~30 minutes with our HR & Talent Manager;
- Technical assessment ~100 minutes;
- Technical Interview – Round 1 ~90 minutes;
- Business Discussion ~60 minutes with Rohan, our CPO;
- Culture-Fitment discussion ~45 minutes;
- Offer discussion ~45 minutes with the Talent Manager.
To apply for this job please visit www.welcometothejungle.com.