Head of Marketing Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Head of Marketing is currently available at Adexen as mandated by an international manufacturing Group to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Head of Sales Job Recruitment At Adexen
- National HSE Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Maintenance Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
Head of Marketing Responsibilities
- The Head of Marketing is responsible for driving profitable growth on the company’s portfolio of innovative products, solutions & services in Nigeria.
- Responsibilities include developing strategic marketing plans and overseeing the implementation of plans and activities to ensure the achievement of business goals.
- He will also be responsible for the projects required to deliver the sales strategy.
- The incumbent must demonstrate visible leadership and role modeling in Health & Safety (H&S) and Diversity & Inclusion (D&I). More specifically, promoting H&S and D&I actions/behaviors across organizations & customers will be key, as well as fostering their integration in all programs, activities, and documents developed by the department.
- Prepare, articulate & implement the Marketing Plan as per Group Management cycle, input into Country Business Plan & strategic decisions.
- Develop a deep understanding of the local industry: its segments, its players, competitors, influencers, decision-makers, trends, and opportunities.
- Identify market opportunities by segment and develop innovative solutions, services & products based on a clear understanding of customer needs.
- Assess customer excellence maturity & action plans.
- Drive customer discoveries in all user segments & RTM channels and preparation of Value Cases with growth & EBITDA targets.
- Build action plans for Affiliated Retail.
- Prepare & implement Customer Excellence action plans on its 5 pillars (i.e. Sales Excellence, Offer Range Management, Customer Experience Management, Price & Margin Management, and Commercial Branding) to progressively improve the skills and maturity of the commercial organization.
- Work with Group and Regional ‘Growth & Innovation’ (G&I) experts to transfer knowledge, skills, and best practices to develop them at the Country level.
- Responsible for supporting the Sales Director with all aspects of business model transformation
- Ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities to ensure these are delivered following the organizational strategy
- Provide overall distribution channels leadership for the business scope to ensure the growth
- Lead the interactions between all functions involved in the development and launching of new value propositions, products/solutions/services.
- Define and develop the marketing organization of the country, to drive market strategy and profitable growth across all market segments
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales / Marketing, Social Sciences or any relevant field of study
- MBA is a plus
- 10-15 years experience in a senior Sales and Marketing position within an international organization
- Experience in the manufacturing sector will be a plus
- Good knowledge of marketing channels & prescriptive selling.
- Track record in innovation and new solutions.
- Experience in leading projects.
- Project management qualification will be an asset
- Managerial and leadership skills
- Economical and strategic thinking, drive for innovation and change, cross-linked and solution-oriented behavior.
- P&L mindset.
- Understanding of technical issues and terminologies
- Interpersonal and communication skills
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Head of Marketing Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.