Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited
Head of Operations (Production) Job Vacancy At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
A Head of Operations (Production) job vacancy is available at Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Financial Manager Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Fitter Job Vacancy At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Engineering Storekeeper Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, and optical sorters to bagging, to produce the best quality products.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in milling rice: Reviews instructions covering grade and amount of rice to be Parboiled, dried, milled, and plans operations accordingly.
- Issues instructions for adjusting designer, dehusking, rice-cleaning machine, rice grader, rice polishing equipment, reel, scalping machine and other milling machinery.
- Observes milling process examines rice and issues instructions for adjustment of machinery to maintain quality and quantity of product.
- May inspect and repair machinery.
- May plan installation of machinery
- Supervise Operations of machines in the rice mill to get the best quality rice.
- Adjusts gate in spout to regulate the flow of rice into the machine keeping in view the load on the driving electric motor.
- Observes cleaning and hulling processes feel rice and adjust machinery to ensure rice is processed by specifications.
- Routine cleaning of sieves and replacement of rubber rolls as and when required.
- Strict adherence to all work instructions for milling /equipment.
- Performs related duties, such as lubricating equipment and repairing machinery keep production reports.
- Proper utilization of casual workers in different sections of the rice mill.
- Ensure machinery cleanliness and upkeep.
- Ensure to operate the machine at the best capacity.
- Check the by-products at regular intervals to avoid loss of good rice.
- Ensure safety rules are observed in the plant.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2+ years experience in an Agro-allied, grain milling, food, and beverage manufacturing company.
- A good understanding of safety procedures.
- Willingness to learn and be flexible.
- Positive attitude and great interpersonal skills.
- Self-Control – The job requires maintaining composure, keeping emotions in check, controlling anger, and avoiding aggressive behaviour, even in very difficult situations.
- Stress Tolerance – The job requires accepting criticism and dealing calmly and effectively with high-stress situations.
- Persistence – A job requires persistence in the face of obstacles.
- Initiative – The job requires a willingness to take on responsibilities and challenges.
- Dependability – The job requires being reliable, responsible, and dependable, and fulfilling obligations.
How To Apply For Head of Operations (Production) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited recruitment portal
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.rayhaanbustanagro.com.