Head of Sales Job Recruitment At Adexen
The vacant position of Head of Sales is currently available at Adexen as mandated by an international group to recruit for the position in Lagos, Nigeria. suitably qualified candidates who possess the below-stated criteria should proceed and apply.
Adexen is a global Human Resources Company providing business and support services in Africa. We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, and Supply chain.
- Head of Marketing Job Recruitment At Adexen
- National HSE Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
- Maintenance Manager Job Recruitment At Adexen
Head of Sales Responsibilities
- The Head of Sales will be responsible for the implementation of the Organisation’s Sales Strategy in the region to consistently optimize the Business’s commercial performance.
- This is a customer-based segment with a focus on satisfying the distribution and re-distribution of our product range in trade with an eye on improving cost to serve.
- He/she will develop territory action plans for the coverage area as well as enforcing the execution of the necessary key actions required for the achievement
- Manage and improve the distribution channels of the existing go-to-market plan in addition to championing any identified improvements.
- Responsible for the management of distributors and the retail trade.
- Responsible for the implementation of Route to Market strategy and the execution of Trade marketing activities in the assigned territories.
- Responsible for managing the Regional Managers & Channel relationship managers to deliver regional and cluster objectives as detailed by the sales leadership team.
- Responsible for developing territory action plans for his coverage area as well as enforcing the execution of the necessary key actions required for the achievement.
- Responsible for review and approval of the bottom-up sales plan in alignment with the top-down volume strategy.
- Should aim at satisfying the demand of general-purpose distribution and redistribution in trade.
- Build relationships in the channels through planned regular field visits and problem-solving, thus maintaining brand and customer loyalty.
- Ensure that the ROI of the channels remains attractive for sustained patronage.
- Responsible for target volume achievement, pricing, and margin management. He would be required to track prices and volumes under their responsibility using Daily Volume and MBI. These should be big focus areas in the light of strong competitive activities.
- Assign monthly, quarterly, and yearly customer visit targets to his team
- Review and approve Offers to customers with eyesight on margin and bottom-line objectives
- Ensure regular customer engagement by field sales staff to meet and surpass customer expectations.
- Influence customer buying decisions through regular meetings and customer forums, which will allow for information flow.
- Grow the Group share of wallets based on target market ambitions as specified by the Sales leadership for various markets.
- Carry out regular retail mapping as may be agreed by the Country Sales Director to align and realign territories for efficient customer coverage and management.
- Jointly responsible for developing a customer loyalty program that will be sustainable at the various channel levels including team motivation schemes.
- Responsible for market intelligence gathering and reporting
- Ensure standards for quality, customer service, and safety are met.
- Responsible for improved affinity and sustained partnership between the Group and dealers, ensuring retail endorsement for Group products
- To engage dealers/retailers to build a strong brand image and gain their support in terms of improved product availability & visibility.
- Coordination of area managers activity to achieve better execution at retail
- Drive process adherence in the use of the CRM tools and ERP within his team.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Economics, Marketing or any relevant field of study from a recognized university
- MBA is a plus
- Minimum of 15 years commercial working experience 10 of which must be in a Sales /marketing management position within an international corporation
- Good Customer relationship
- Sales close ability
- Communication skills
- Highly analytical
We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.
How To Apply For Head of Sales Job In Adexen
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Adexen recruitment portal.
- Signup and verify your application account.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.adexen.com.