Head of Social Marketing Job Vacancy At Chipper Cash
A Head of Social Marketing job vacancy is currently available at Chipper Cash. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Performance Marketing Manager, Search Job At Chipper Cash
- Director of Performance Marketing Job Vacancy At Chipper Cash
- Ambulance Driver Job At Union Diagnostic and Clinical Services Plc (UDCS Plc)
Chipper is the largest mobile cross-border money transfer platform in Africa. We are a small passionate team, dedicated to expanding financial inclusion in some of the global regions most in need of accessible, interoperable, easy-to-use, and affordable financial services.
- We are looking for a Head of Social Media to take our social strategy to the next level. Reporting to our Director of Brand, you will lead and coordinate social media strategies, tactics, campaigns, tools, content and initiatives to fuel demand, growth, engagement and conversions.
- If you crave good social media content and are an early adopter of any new social media feature? We want to hear from you.
Head of Social Marketing Responsibilities
- Lead our global social media team and work closely with the marketing teams around the world to define a cohesive social strategy
- Develop social strategies with a focus on both engaging and supporting current users, balanced with strong editorial and brand-building content
- Work with Customer Operations and Marketing to ensure current and new users are well supported and engaged on social channels
- Build a world-class social media presence and share approaches and learnings with marketing teams in other regions where Chipper is present
- Test and learn with innovative campaigns on primary and emerging channels
- Evaluate and improve the success of social media and influencer campaigns, reporting back to internal and external stakeholders as appropriate
- Manage Chipper’s social media publishing, listening and analytics tool stack, and guide the best tools
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to influencer campaigns. Keep abreast of emerging trends, technologies and influencers across Chipper’s core markets
- Manage social media and influencer budget to maximise ROI and achieve business goals.
- Ensuring effective social media monitoring and listening, reporting brand performance and sentiment.
- Ensuring the team delivers social media posts that are compliant with the applicable laws and regulations.
- Understanding the process for monitoring and reporting social media effectiveness, engagement and business conversion results.
- Define the strategic approach and tone of voice for each channel.
- Build relationships with cross-functional teams including agencies to support business priorities and initiatives.
- Manage and grow a world-class remote social media team.
- You’re a brand builder and have worked scaled some amazing brands via social channels, specifically in the Fintech, E-commerce, or high growth brands
- Proven Social Media, online marketing and campaign management experience
- Excellent writer and storyteller
- Work closely with content creators and agencies to deliver hyper-local and globally scalable content
- Experience evaluating and deploying enterprise-level social media marketing tools for publishing, approval workflows, social listening
- Experience in team building, leading and mentoring a team of high performers
- Analytical skills to measure results and optimize the nurture tracks to convert leads to customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and strong editing skills with attention to detail
- Keen understanding of what people engage with on social, you not a seller you are a listener
- Ability to deliver engaging, market-leading social media content across multiple platforms
- Good eye for detail in the accurate production of materials
- Ability to manage multiple projects, timelines & teams in a fast-paced environment.
- Social media reporting capabilities and ability to connect social media KPIs with overall marketing and business objectives.
- Strong people management skills, being confident in developing a cross-functional team and getting everyone to share a vision and strategy for different channels.
How To Apply For Head of Social Marketing Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Chipper Cash recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit boards.greenhouse.io.