Head of Technical Controlling (m / f / d) Job Vacancy At Julius Berger
A Head of Technical Controlling (m / f / d) Job Vacancy At Julius Berger job vacancy is currently available at Julius Berger. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Teacher (m / f / d) physics, chemistry and mathematics – secondary level 1 Job At Julius Berger
- Teacher (m / f / d) Special School Job Vacancy At Julius Berger
- Performance Marketing Manager, Search Job At Chipper Cash
On behalf of the Nigerian Federal Ministry for Building and Housing, we are using the cold recycling process to renovate the 2-lane / 2-lane A2 motorway between the capital Abuja and the northern metropolis of Kano. On the 375 km long section of the route, the full expansion plus hard shoulder and the construction of almost 700 drainage structures will take place.
With this sustainable construction method, our experts bring real innovation to Nigerian road construction; because this not only conserves resources but also reduces emissions.
Head of Technical Controlling (m / f / d) Responsibilities
- Independent control of the technical controlling on our major project listed above in close coordination with the project management
- Training and instruction of the controllers used
- Representation of the controlling function within the project management team
- Ensuring the complete, proper and effective implementation and application of controlling instruments and procedures
- Checking the controlling documentation created by the project controllers for plausibility
- Compliance with project and company requirements
- Continuous risk analysis and reduction
- Supervision and support of material control
- Cross-checks at the project level as well as preparation of quantity and cost overviews, support with the quarterly balance sheet report (commercial)
- Reporting on the performance status and performance forecast
- Adjustments to the project costing
- Analysis of deviations and supplement management
- Preparation of status meetings
- Preparation of subcontractor contracts (budget definition, pre-selection, implementation)
- Completed studies in civil engineering (Bachelor, Master, Diplom, Ing. FH / TU) or industrial engineer (m / f / d)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position (ideally with international experience)
- Very good knowledge of RIBiTWO and MS Office
- Experience in dealing with databases
- Good written and spoken English knowledge
What do we offer you?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good remuneration with various allowances, social benefits and a low tax burden.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the occupational medical examinations, your vaccination protection, visa and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- On-site medical care and a comprehensive security concept.
How To Apply For Head of Technical Controlling (m / f / d)
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Julius Berger recruitment portal
- Follow the ‘Apply for this job’ button to complete your application.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit juliusbergerinternationalgmbh.recruitee.com.