International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
Head of Training Job Vacancy At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
A Head of Training job vacancy is currently available by International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Registrar Job At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
- Rector Job At International Aviation College (IAC) Ilorin
- Fixed Income Trader Job Vacancy At Revent Technologies
International Aviation College – We are an International Aviation College established in Nigeria and working towards making a great difference in the Aviation Industry.
The College was established to provide Pilot Training and Aviation related Courses, Aircraft Engineers, Helicopter Pilots, Airline re-current training, Flight Dispatchers, Air Traffic Control, Initial and Recurrent Training programs. Our long term objective is to award Student Certificates in Aviation Management.
- The Head of Training is responsible to the Rector of the College and oversees all training activities in the College including Ground, Flight and Simulator training applicable thereto of the College.
- Minimum of 10 years experience as Flight/Simulator Instructor in an internationally recognized Flight Training Organisation (FTO), including at least 3 years management experience in any capacity at an FTO.
- Must not be less than 35 years of age and not more than 65 years as at the time of assumption of the office.
- Exhibit strong administrative leadership and capacity to generate funds.
- Provide evidence of medical fitness from a Government hospital.
- Must be a person of high/proven integrity and strong moral character with excellent interpersonal relations.
- Must be able to instil confidence into others and command the loyalty and respect of people.
- A valid training license will be considered an advantage.
- Computer literacy is mandatory.
- Must hold a Multi-Crew Instructor Certificate and 1,500hrs as a Pilot in a Multi-Crew environment. In addition, must hold the following:
-Certified Flight Instructor/Instrument CFI, CFII Airplane, Single and Multi-Engine land.
-500 hours dual Flight or Simulator instruction is given as CFI.
Salary and Allowances
- An attractive salary and contractual package will be offered to the right candidate in line with the College’s salary scale.
How To Apply For The Head of Training Job
Interested and qualified candidates should apply with a typewritten application with a comprehensive CV (maximum of 3 pages).
The Curriculum Vitae (CV) should include the following information:
- Name in full (Surname first in capital letters)
- Place of Birth
- Date of Birth
- State of Origin and Local Government Area
- Permanent home address
- Current postal address / Phone number
- Marital status
- Educational Institution attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualification with dates
- Academic honours and membership of professional bodies
- Previous experience on post held and duration with dates
- Present employment status with date
- Description of present duty
- Extra curriculum activities and
- Names and address of three (3) referees.
Applications should be submitted under confidential cover in a brown envelope sealed and marked “HEAD OF TRAINING”, and addressed to:
International Aviation College,
Lagos Express Road by Ilorin International Airport,
Ilorin, Kwara State,
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview.
The application deadline is 8th December 2021.