Head, Operations Job Vacancy At KPMG
A Head, Operations job vacancy is currently available by KPMG. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
KPMG is one of the largest professional services companies in the world and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC.
Its global headquarters is located in Amstelveen, the Netherlands. KPMG employs 162,000 people and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory. Its tax and advisory services are further divided into various service groups. The name “KPMG” was chosen when KMG (Klynveld Main Goerdeler) merged with Peat Marwick.
- Head Operations responsibilities include overseeing operational daily activities across cross-functional units, designing policies, overseeing customer service and implementing technology solutions.
- Provide leadership and strategic direction to the organization and ensure growth, profitability and return on investment on its activities.
Head, Operations Responsibilities
- Lead and manage operations and supply chain activities, including but not limited to procurement, logistics, transportation, warehousing, inventory management, customer service.
- Management of the company’s fleet and mechanical handling equipment’s (MHE)
- Interface with other business units’ managers – planning, sourcing, procurement, logistics, engineering, assets/facilities, operations, warehouse, inventory, transport and distribution to ensure the organization desired objectives are met
- Track key performance indicators on operations activities including timeliness, lead time, total cost of ownership (TCO), supply scheduling, routing planning, inventory optimization, obsolescence, service delivery and costs savings.
- Manage the organization’s planning, finance, human resources, sourcing, procurement, logistics, warehouse, inventory, quality control, security and annual costs.
- Ensure employee compliance with the organization’s health, safety and environmental (HSE) policies.
- Manage the Company’s supply chain and coordinate the maintenance of the company’s fleet
- Inventory and warehouse management
- Manage customer database and ensure open communication with major customers
- Ensure smooth and successful deliveries
- Create and manage the website and mobile app
- Work closely with the Sales and Market department on sales and marketing strategies
- Conduct risk management exercises and develop risk mitigation strategies.
- First Degree from a reputable tertiary institution in Transport, Business Administration, Economics, Marketing & Sales, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience in a similar role
- M.Sc/MBA is an added advantage
- Professional certification in logistics and supply chain
- Strong knowledge of logistics management for efficient service delivery
- Proven track record of successful distribution and logistics management
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills
- Experience leading and managing a sizeable team.
- Expertise in logistics, inventory and warehouse management.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organizational skills.
How To Apply For Head, Operations Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the KMPG recruitment portal.
- Follow the onsite guideline to complete your application.
- The application deadline was not specified
To apply for this job please visit apps.ng.kpmg.com.