Head, Production (Cement Industry) Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
The vacant position of Head, Production (Cement Industry) is currently available in Dangote Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
The Dangote Group is a Nigerian multinational industrial conglomerate, founded by Aliko Dangote. It is the largest conglomerate in West Africa and one of the largest on the African continent,
We are looking for a Head, Production (Cement Industry) who will oversee and coordinate efficient production of high-quality clinker and cement at the plant to generate optimal revenue for DCP as well as ensure production at optimal plant capacity at all times.
- Administrative Officer – Cement Industry Job In Dangote Group
- Description-Blasting Helper/Explosive handler Job In Dangote Group
- Principal Record Officer Job Vacancy In Dangote Group
Head, Production (Cement Industry) Key Responsibilities
- Participate in the development and articulation of a production strategy for DCP.
- Create and manage the Plant’s production plan, capacity plan and materials requirement plan in line with DCP’s strategic intent.
- Oversee the implementation of an approved production plan at the plant to ensure established targets are met.
- Ensure that production processes are implemented in line with agreed-upon procedures and guidelines.
- Demonstrate ownership of and communicate the unit’s strategic direction and objective to all staff.
- Prepare annual production budgets based on relevant considerations including market forces and ensure achievement of planned budgets through optimization of resources.
- Coordinate and manage the production team to achieve daily production targets within the specified quality level, budget and time.
- Liaise with Maintenance to coordinate planned shut-downs of production lines for maintenance.
- Oversee the execution of cement kiln lining repairs, raw and cement mill operations and cement packaging system.
- Keep abreast with new developments in cement production and good practices, and make recommendations for improvement to the Plant Director (Operations & Maintenance).
- Supervise the implementation of approved recommendations.
- Coordinate with other units of the production, mines and maintenance departments as required to meet production requirements.
- Provide overall guidance, leadership and strategic direction to the Production team.
- Prepare and provide production reports and information to management to aid decision making.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Plant Director (Operations & Maintenance).
Education and Work Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in a technical discipline.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of twenty-one years (21) years relevant work experience.
Skills and Competencies
- In-depth knowledge of cement production processes
- Strong knowledge of the cement industry (local and international) including the trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Strong knowledge of product quality parameters and quality control
- Good knowledge of cement manufacturing equipment and its functionalities
- Strong people management and leadership skills
- Good supervisory, coaching and mentoring skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong relationship management and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to pay attention to detail
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training and Development
How to Apply For Head, Production (Cement Industry) In Dangote Group
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the Dangote Group recruitment portal.
- fill the online application form
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.