Head/Senior Human Resource (Chinese Conglomerate) Job Vacancy By iRecruiters Africa
A Head/Senior Human Resource (Chinese Conglomerate) Job Vacancy is currently available by iRecruiters Africa. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
iRecruiters Africa is digitally-native recruitment and business support agency that helps individuals and businesses achieve and become more.
- Chief Operating Officer (Construction Group) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Sales Trader, Lead (Investment & Securities) Job By iRecruiters Africa
- Fixed Income Trader (Investment & Securities) Job By iRecruiters Africa
A leading Chinese Automobile Company with Assembling plants in Nigeria and offices in Lagos, Port Harcourt and Abuja.
This role will be responsible for leading, directing and managing the day-to-day Human Resources functions for the business.
The ideal candidate will be in charge of the development and monitoring of the entire processes relating to talent acquisition and talent management as well as perform oversight functions of the office operations and administrative duties.
Head/Senior Human Resource (Chinese Conglomerate) Responsibilities:
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organizations’ goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, and retention.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organizations’ human resource compliance and strategy needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Ensures to build and consistently review department and staff KPIs according to company needs and progression.
- Ensure to meet up with department KPIs and recruitment gaps within agreed and specific time limits.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organizations’ compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
- Develops and implements departmental budget.
- Facilitates professional development, training, and certification activities for HR staff and all staff in general.
- Maintains the Administrative arm of the HR unit, alongside its expenses, cost management and analyses’
- First degree in Social Sciences or any related field
- MSc in Human Resource + Relevant certification
- 10 – 15 years’ cognate work experience from a well-structured organisation
- Proven experience as HR Director
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of Human resource management principles and best practices
- A business acumen partnered with attention to the human element
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
- Experience in developing and implementing HR processes, such as staff handbooks, employee surveys, performance evaluations, employee inductions, etc.
- Leadership and supervisory experience
- Effective conflict management skills.
- An analytical mind with problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities
- A team player with leadership skills
How To Apply For Head/Senior Human Resource (Chinese Conglomerate) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the iRecruiters Africa recruitment portal.
- Hit the ‘APPLY NOW’ button and complete the online application form.
- Submit your application.
- Only the shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for the next process.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit careers.irecruitersafrica.com.