Edo State College Of Agriculture
Health Assistant (CONTEDISS – 03) Recruitment Edo State College Of Agriculture
There is currently a Health Assistant (CONTEDISS – 03) job vacancy in Edo State College of Agriculture. Suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed requirements should proceed to the application procedure.
Meanwhile, below are the requirements for the Health Assistant (CONTEDISS – 03) job in Edo State College of Agriculture.
Aspirants must be holders of SSCE, Junior Secondary School Certificate, or General Certificate in Education (Ordinary Level) with at least three credits obtained at not more than one sitting or four credits at not more than two sittings.
The aspirant must have undergone the two-year training programme in the School of Health Technology or any other similar Health Institution and must present the National Certificate for Health Assistant cadre.
How To Apply For Health Assistant (CONTEDISS – 03)
Suitably qualified aspirants should by courier send thirty (30) type-written copies of their applications alongside with Curriculum Vitae stating ‘Application For the position applied’ at the left top corner of a sealed envelope, which must contain the following details in accordance to the order:
- Full names (Surname first and underlined).
- Date and Place of Birth.
- State of Origin and Local Government Area.
- Nationality and how acquired.
- Marital Status.
- Number and ages of children.
- Current Postal Address including telephone number and e-mail.
- Educational institutions attended with dates.
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates.
- Membership of Professional Bodies / Associations.
- Honours and Distinctions, if any.
- Academic / Scholarly publications.
- Conferences attended and papers presented with dates.
- Former Employer (s) as well as post (s) held with dates.
- Present Employment to include status, salary, duties plus any other relevant experience.
- Statement of own vision in thirty (30) copies (with a maximum of 1,000 words) for the College (for Principal Officers only).
- Other activities outside current employment
- Three (3) referees’ names and addresses (preferable employer, educational and personal) who must forward their reports under confidential cover by courier, to below stated address.
The Permanent Secretary,
Ministry of Agriculture and Natural Resources,
Central Road, G.R.A,
P.M.B 106, Benin City,
Edo State, Nigeria.
The application deadline is 10th May 2021
Only Shortlisted candidates will be notified.