Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC)
Heavy Duty Mechanical Specialist (Gas Pipeline Construction & Automatic Welding Equipment) Job Vacancy At NNPC
Heavy Duty Mechanical Specialist (Gas Pipeline Construction & Automatic Welding Equipment) job vacancy is currently available at the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Semi-Automatic Welding Instructor Job Vacancy At NNPC
- Lecturer I (Social Sciences) Job At Kogi State University
The Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC) is currently embarking on the construction of 40” X 614km Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano Gas Pipeline and Stations (AKK). The AKK Pipeline is a section of the Trans-Nigerian Gas Pipeline Network.
The Segment 2 scope covering a distance of about 318.66 km of the Trans Nigeria Gas Pipeline and stations was awarded to Brentex CPP Limited for the Engineering, Procurement and Construction of Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline and Stations Project.
As an equal opportunity employer, Brentex CPP Limited welcomes applications for the position below to serve on the Ajaokuta-Kaduna-Kano (AKK) Gas Pipeline Project (Segment 2) Operation:
Heavy Duty Mechanical Specialist (Gas Pipeline Construction & Automatic Welding Equipment Responsibilities
- Diagnose, repair, adjust, overhaul, maintain, and test mobile heavy-duty equipment
- Work with manufacturer’s specifications for maintenance activity
- Identify and repair problems in structural, mechanical or hydraulic systems
- Ensure quick response to any breakdown to avoid delay dung operations
- Perform diagnostic tests for routine maintenance procedures
- To determine the right course of action for damaged parts and system
- Repair malfunctioning components, retrofit engines, change brakes, adjust steering system, replace worn-out parts and change hydraulic fluids.
- Higher National Diploma / B.Tech / B.Eng. in Engineering or Physical Sciences
- National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB)
- City & Guild Level 3
- Years of experience: 6 years.
- Operational knowledge of Semi-Automatic Welding Equipment, Heavy Duty Crane, and Rig Mechanism (HDD)
- Proven work experience in a similar job
- Extensive knowledge of diesel engines and construction equipment
- Ability to work after-hours required
- Good communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 1st January.