Hotel Manager Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
Hotel Manager job vacancy is currently available at Philban Consulting. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Hotel Accountant Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
- Drivers Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
- Digital Sales Marketer Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
- Sales Marketer (IT Products) Job Vacancy At Philban Consulting
- Loan Recovery Officer / Call Agent Job Vacancy At BFREE Africa
Philban Consulting is a recruitment and employment company. We offer high-quality services to provide our clients with staff from various fields in the Workforce.
- Our client is seeking a professional and customer-focused Hotel Manager to oversee their hotel operations.
Hotel Manager Responsibilities
- Oversee personnel including receptionists, kitchen staff, and office employees.
- Monitor employee performance and conduct regular evaluations to help improve customer service.
- Collect payments and maintain records of budgets, funds, and expenses.
- Welcome and register guests once they arrive.
- Resolve issues regarding hotel services, amenities, and policies.
- Organize activities and assign responsibilities to employees to ensure productivity.
- Create and apply a marketing strategy to promote the hotel’s services and amenities.
- Coordinate with external parties including suppliers, travel agencies, and conference planners.
- Evaluate hotel performance and ensure compliance with health and safety rules.
- Partake in financial activities including establishing room rates, setting budgets, and assigning funds to departments.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality, Business Administration or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in hotel management or a similar role.
- Strong understanding of hotel management best practices and data entry software.
- Outstanding interpersonal communication and customer service skills.
- Exceptional leadership abilities with great attention to detail.
How To Apply For Hotel Manager
Suitably qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales and Marketing” as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 31st October.
Only eligible applicants should apply.