HR / Admin Manager – Rainoil Logistics Job Vacancy At Rainoil Limited
An HR / Admin Manager – Rainoil Logistics job vacancy is currently available at Rainoil Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Rainoil Limited is a leading downstream oil marketing company; primary products include (PMS), Diesel (AGO) and Kerosene (DPK).
- Secretary Job Vacancy At Rainoil Limited
- OTC Business Developer (Fintech / Cryptocurrency) Job At American Company – Black Pen
HR / Admin Manager – Rainoil Logistics Responsibilities
- Overseeing recruitment, selection and the onboarding process
- Ensuring that the company’s procedures comply with employment regulations
- Assessing the need for training and designing and implementing training programs accordingly
- Handling any disciplinary processes and formal grievances
- Setting and reviewing pay structures and employee perks and benefits
- Developing and implementing the company’s policies and programs
- Ensuring that all policies comply with legal regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Industrial Relations, Humanities, or other related fields of study
- MBA or Master’s Degree is an added advantage
- Professional Certification is an added advantage
- 5+ years HR generalist experience, preferably in a logistics
- A minimum of 2 years at managerial level or other HR Executive.
- In-depth knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law and HR best practices.
- Perfect knowledge of MS Office package, especially Excel & Word
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.