Ascentech Services Limited
HR & Admin Officer (FMCG) Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services Limited
An HR & Admin Officer (FMCG) job vacancy is currently available at Ascentech Services Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Ascentech Services Ltd acts as a gateway to provide a wide range of recruitment and selection services to companies.
We are a dedicated team of professional consultants offering top-of-the-line executive recruitment and selection services.
We cater for the needs of a range of professionals seeking employment and work together to create effective solutions using our networks and strong client base.
- NAFDAC Officer Job Vacancy At Ascentech Services Limited
- Front Desk Officer Job At Ascentech Services Limited
- Manager – Partner Management, Chief Operating Officer Office Job Vacancy At MTN Nigeria
HR & Admin Officer (FMCG) Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all recruitment, onboarding, and termination of full-time, part-time and temporary employees
- Administer health benefits and retirement plans, including plan selection and open enrollment administration, change reporting, invoicing review/approval; liaise with third-party brokers on benefit plan setup and administration
- Develop, implement and manage staff performance and professional development plan that aligns with the company’s mission, vision and objectives and drives high performance
- Nurture a positive working environment and define employee relations practices necessary to promote a high level of employee morale, engagement and motivation
- Create and maintain master HR files; ensure paperwork is complete and compliant with regulatory requirements and the company’s needs
- Complete periodic reconciliation of benefits and payroll records and rectify issues on time
- Administer HR policies and procedures and periodic updates to an employee handbook
- Assist staff with HR-related questions and issues and provide periodic communication on benefits and related information to employees
- Manage day-to-day office operations; oversee and coordinate overall office activities and provide administrative support to the executive leadership
- Manage relationship with facilities management, vendor management; coordinate office maintenance and support needs
- Supervise the acquisition and maintenance of computer equipment and supplies following company’s purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Identify and oversee services with commercial vendors for all of the company’s operational requirements.
- BSc/HND in Human Resources Management or related course
- 5-7 years of hands-on experience as an HR & Admin in a face-paced environment.
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Basic knowledge of labour legislation
- Must have a good relationship with all the necessary regulatory bodies government
- Organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 26th December.