HR Advisor, Business Partnering Job Vacancy At Deloitte
An HR Advisor, Business Partnering job vacancy is currently available at Deloitte. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Akintola Williams Deloitte is the Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) member firm in Nigeria and the oldest indigenous professional services firm in Nigeria. The firm was established in 1952 by Mr Akintola Williams, FCA, CFR, CBE, the doyen of the accountancy profession in Nigeria.
Our approach to corporate responsibility is shaped by the recognition that, because we are a professional services organization, our impact on society comes in large part from the way they serve clients
- Consulting – Senior Cloud Operations Engineer Job At Deloitte
- Talent Acquisition Specialist Job Vacancy At Deloitte
- Solution Delivery Specialist Job At Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
HR Advisor, Business Partnering Responsibilities
- Dealing with various HR queries throughout the business.
- Monitoring, reviewing and updating all HR policies and ensuring these are in line with the current legislation.
- Informing employees of their rights and entitlements and keeping them up to date on any changes that are made.
- Managing staff relationships, responding to any queries or problems that they have and managing their expectations.
- Handling HR matters reliably and following legal requirements.
- Supporting the HR manager with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary.
- Assisting with and developing any recruitment campaigns.
- Driving the business performance concerning the organization’s objectives.
- Partnering with line managers to review employee relations, performance management, resourcing and staff management.
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc., B.A., B.Eng./B.Tech., etc.) or Higher National Diploma (HND) in any discipline with a minimum of Second Class Upper/Upper Credit division
- Have a minimum of five credits in WASSCE Ordinary Level/NECO subjects or acceptable equivalent examination, including Mathematics and English Language in one sitting only
- 7-10 years cognate experience
How To Apply
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Deloitte recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline was not disclosed.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.smartrecruiters.com.