United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
HR Business Partner Job Vacancy At United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
A job vacancy for HR Business Partner is currently available at the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centres: London, Paris and New York.
From a single country organisation founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- G7 Trader Job Vacancy At United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA)
- Team Member, Middleware Management Job At UBA
- Rosabon Sales Executive (Public Sector) Job At Concept Group
- To ensure an effective business partnering relationship in assigned regions, in line with the strategic objectives of the bank.
- To provide strategic input on Talent Management issues to Business Leaders.
HR Business Partner Responsibilities
- Build partnerships and maintain a strong relationship with Business leaders to achieve Revenue Budget
- Ensure optimal staffing in assigned region
- Create exceptional candidate & employee experience throughout the employee journey in the Bank
- Drive Talent retention through career development, performance management, succession planning and employee engagement.
- Ensure timely resolution of disciplinary cases, conflicts & Complaints in line with the Bank’s policies
- Ensure consistency in the implementation of HR policies, processes and practice in the assigned region
- Support the implementation of projects and associated change management activity
- Our ideal candidate must have practical/hands-on HR business partnering experience.
- He/she has to be knowledgeable about HR processes, employee lifecycle and the business.
- S/he must have strong Business Acumen, Interpersonal, Relationship management and Analytical skills.
- He/she must reside in Owerri.
- Business Acumen.
- Good Coaching and Counseling Skills.
- A rational, confident and mature approach to decision making.
- Well-developed critical and analytical thinking.
- Strong interpersonal, Problem-solving, Negotiation and expectations management.
- Effective listening skills.
- Project management skills.
- Strong orientation towards customer support and responsiveness.
- Ability to build teams and foster team spirit.
- Good knowledge of the Employee Lifecycle model with practical/hands-on experience.
- Knowledge of HR Metrics & Analytics.
How To Apply For HR Business Partner Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) recruitment portal.
- Create and verify your application account on the portal.
- Log into your dashboard and complete your application.
- Submit and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 29th September.
To apply for this job please visit jointhetribe.ubagroup.com.