HR Executive Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
HR Executive Job Recruitment is currently ongoing by FADAC Resources as requested by our client company, suitably qualified candidates who possess the criteria stated below should proceed and apply.
Our client is one of Nigeria’s leading importers and distributors of pharmaceutical products. They focus on Nutraceuticals and vitamin supplements. Due to expansion, they need an HR Executive.
- Workshop Manager Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
- Marketing And MIS Manager Job By FADAC Resources
- Senior Sales Executive Job Recruitment By FADAC Resources
HR Executive Responsibilities
- Managing the full recruitment and selection process
- Conduct reference and background checks
- Maintain employee records
- Implementing, training, and development plans for members of staff
- Handling of employee relations
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Develop a positive working environment
- Supervise and manage a quarterly or yearly performance appraisal system, that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Evaluate training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Maintain organizational charts and detailed job descriptions
- Develop and implement HR policies throughout the organization
- Stay up to date and comply with changes in the labor legislation
- Update employee handbook
- Design Job Descriptions and Duties for All Vacant Positions
- Manage Employee Conflict
- Must have work experience as an HR generalist
- A BSc/MSc in Human Resource Management or a relevant field
- Excellent active listening and negotiation skills
- Should be able to work under pressure
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues
- Ability to coach and educate staff
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Ability to resolve conflict resolution, disciplinary processes, and workplace investigation.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
How To Apply
- Click the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Follow the link displayed to proceed to the FADAC Resources recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the requested documents.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for an interview.
- The application deadline is not specified.
To apply for this job please visit fadacresources.com.