HR Executive Job Vacancy At FairMoney
An HR Executive job vacancy is currently available at FairMoney. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
FairMoney is a digital platform in Nigeria that allows you to access instant loans in a few minutes through our android app.
- Operations Manager – Card Services Job At FairMoney
- Wealth Manager Job Vacancy At FairMoney
- Community Manager Job Vacancy At FairMoney
- When it comes to people & process management, the Human Resource function is the first line of defence.
- To that, we are looking for a meticulous, result-driven HR Professional who will support both HR & Administrative functions.
HR Executive Job Responsibilities
- Handle HMO onboarding and management;
- Support on Pension, NSITF, NHF & ITF registrations and remittance;
- Assist with the recruitment process;
- Assist in employee engagement activities (birthday & child-birth celebrations, work anniversaries, FairDrinks, virtual FairParties, outdoor team building, etc.), bring forth creative ideas to keep the team engaged;
- Follow up with employees on feedback questionnaires/ surveys;
- Assist in the execution of payroll activities;
- Assist in the drafting of policies;
- Support in performance management activities;
- Assist in managing the training plan/ calendar for each year;
- Support on the day-to-day HR functions.
- Assist in onboarding and induction of new hires into the company;
- Assist in termination paperwork and exit interviews;
- Bachelor’s Degree; a First Class / Second Class with honours is an advantage
- 2 – 4 years of relevant experience; recognition as a top performer in an HR department is an advantage
- Experience managing a team size of over 50 employees
- Experience managing a team of outsourced staff is an added advantage
- Must be comfortable using a computer system and navigating through applications (e.g. ATS, HRIS).
What We Prefer You to come with:
- You should have a strong passion for people and processes
- You should have effective communication skills – excellent written and verbal communication
- Computer literate – experienced using G Suite, Slack, social media (LinkedIn), etc.
- You must be data & research-driven
- Fantastic organisational and time management skills
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Screening / Online test (~ 20 mins)
- Technical interview with Titi – our HR & Talent Manager
- Fit interview with Head of HR.
How To Apply For HR Executive Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the FairMoney recruitment portal.
- Follow the onsite guideline to complete your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.welcometothejungle.com.