HR Intern Job Vacancy At Dominion Consulting Nigeria
An HR Intern job vacancy is currently available by Dominion Consulting Nigeria. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Male Office Assistant / Cleaner Job At Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Professional Governess Job At Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Cleaner / Steward Job Vacancy At Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Chef Job Vacancy At Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Customer Service / Social Media Manager Job At Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Domestic Staff Job Vacancy At Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Strategic Learning Manager Job Vacancy At Mercy Corps Nigeria
Dominion Consulting is a full-cycle management consulting and creative solution company that works with SMEs, large corporations, religious bodies, NGOs, public sectors, health providers, FMCG, I.T, Automobile, academic institutions, financial institutions and investment houses, local and international organisations in Africa. We are positioned to optimise business performance in sales, marketing, strategy, leadership. Consultants and partners of Dominion Consulting have helped over 100 businesses grow systematically in the last 10 years through our well-thought-out consultancy services.
HR Intern Responsibilities
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms.
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts.
- Screen resumes and application forms.
- Researching, and generating HR leads.
- Make telephone calls to new customers/clients.
- Assist in scheduling and confirming interviews with candidates.
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks.
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed (like training budgets by department).
- Address employee queries about benefits (like several remaining vacation days).
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies.
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days.
- Perform any other related duties as assigned.
How To Apply For Male Office Assistant / Cleaner Job
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV and Certifications in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 27th October.
Note: Qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview via email and SMS text and must be available to resume immediately.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org