HR Planning Intern (L&D and Performance Management) Job Vacancy At MainOne Cable
HR Planning Intern (L&D and Performance Management) job vacancy is currently available at MainOne Cable. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- 2022 GT Program – Network Operations Track Job At MainOne Cable
- 2022 GT Program – General Technical Track Job At MainOne Cable
- 2022 GT Program – Data Center Track Job At MainOne Cable
MainOne is a leading provider of innovative telecom services and network solutions for businesses in West Africa.
HR Planning Intern (L&D and Performance Management) Responsibilities
- The HR Intern will provide administrative support for MainOne’s Learning and Development function, facilitating a smooth implementation of the company’s training plan to maintain a skilled and productive workforce.
- The ideal candidate will also support the performance management function.
Learning and Development:
- Coordinate learning and development programs for employees
- Conduct post-training evaluation analysis
- Support the implementation of approved training, learning and development plans, for employees and teams
- Research for and/or develop training materials for in-house courses as required
- Support in the delivery of learning and development programs as required
- Assign licenses to employees to access courses on the learning hub
- Tracking of training completion
- Maintenance of a Knowledge Management/Sharing Database
- Provide administrative support for ITF submissions
- Attend to all training related enquiries from employees
- Keep up to date with developments in learning and development
- Manage and track the receipts of references for confirmation purposes
- Follow up with line managers to retrieve probationary reports on employees due for confirmation
- Prepare letters of confirmation monthly for approved confirmed employees
- Manage the performance management cycle for junior employees (interns and service assistants)
- Track performance management outcomes for the assigned cadre and ensure they are implemented.
- Provide support on HR Special Projects including research as required.
- Complete other ad-hoc tasks that may be assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of Social Science or Humanities.
- Analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills – written, oral, and presentation.
- Proficiency in MS Office especially MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Interpersonal and team working abilities.
- Prioritization and time management skills to manage multiple activities to accomplish desired results within stipulated timelines.
Demands of the Job
- Constant awareness of sensitivity and confidentiality involved in the function
- Ability to follow instructions closely to meet set milestones and deliver on time.
- High-level initiative and creativity in discharging assigned tasks.
- Attention to detail while working in a fast-paced environment
How To Apply For HR Planning Intern (L&D and Performance Management) Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the MainOne Cable recruitment portal.
- Complete your application online.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit career.mainone.net.