Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited
HSE Officer Job Vacancy At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
An HSE Officer job vacancy is available at Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Process Quality Control (IPQC) Analyst Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Head of Operations (Production) Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Financial Manager Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, and optical sorters to bagging, to produce the best quality products.
- The HSE Officer will ensure compliance with occupational health and safety, social and environmental laws, procedures, guidelines and specifications and provide advice on measures needed to minimize hazards or unhealthy situations in the plant.
- Will establish a safe workplace according to legal standards and foster a culture of attention to health, and safety. Shall focus primarily on prevention of accidents and expected to be detail-oriented and ready to act in emergencies.
- Prepare and/or update health, safety, social and environmental management plans, review them regularly and keep them up to date at all times;
- Advise and instruct project staff, consultants and other stakeholders on various safety, health, social and environmental related matters related to project implementation;
- Support the Project Manager in raising awareness on health and safety issues among project staff, consultants, and other stakeholders and within UNOPS in general, working closely with the UNOPS QA/QC Section;
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures on HSSE;
- Initiate, organize and conduct HSSE training for the UNOPS project team, consultants and other stakeholders;
- Inspect work sites and the work of personnel regularly to identify issues or non-conformity, and enforce necessary actions where unsafe acts or processes that seem dangerous or unhealthy are detected;
- Oversee installations, maintenance and disposal of substances, plant and equipment etc. to ensure they are done in conformity with applicable laws and industry best practices;
- Record and investigate incidents (including near misses) to determine the cause and propose improvements to processes in the future;
- Prepare reports on incidents (including near misses) and compile statistical information to present to upper management on HSSE matters;
- Ensure a safe work environment is maintained at all times without risk to the health and safety of everyone including workers, UNOPS staff, other stakeholders and the general public;
- Ensure that all Health & Safety policies, procedures, rules and regulations are adhered to and are regularly reviewed, updated and communicated;
- Ensure the staff meets its statutory obligations in all areas of health, safety and welfare at work, including statutory training and reporting;
- Ensure that safety inspections, risk assessments, and working procedures are managed, and employees are aware of their responsibilities regarding health and safety issues;
- Co-ordinate the development of HSSE policies, systems, procedures and guidelines;
- Ensure full and accurate health and safety training records are documented.
- A Graduate Degree in Health, Safety or Environment field of study;
- Completion of professional certificates is an added advantage;
- A minimum of five (5) years of relevant work experience in Agro-allied, grain milling, food, and beverage manufacturing companies.
- HSE Qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent;
- In-depth knowledge of legislation (e.g. OSHA/EPA) and procedures;
- Sound knowledge of investigation;
- Organization skills;
- Analytical Thinking;
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Excellent written &verbal communication skills;
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion;
- Good understanding of general and specific Company and commercial rules;
- Excellent team working ability to ensure smooth operation in the company’s safety as a whole;
- Good research skills.
- Interpersonal skills;
- High sense of responsibility, accountability and dependability.
How To Apply For HSE Officer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited recruitment portal
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.rayhaanbustanagro.com.