BEXL Capital Limited
Human Resource Manager Job Vacancy At BEXL Capital Limited
Human Resource Manager job vacancy is currently available by BEXL Capital Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Therapist Job Vacancy At BEXL Capital Limited
- Accountant Job Vacancy At BEXL Capital Limited
- Admin and Account Officer (Locum) Job Vacancy At The Olive Prime Psychological Services (TOPS)
Bexl Capital Limited (BCL) is a Non-custodial Digital Asset Management company focused on delivering attractive performance and client digital asset portfolio solutions.
The company focuses on exploring the various innovations in the digital asset space by using an unparalleled fusion of technical and fundamental methods of investing coupled with an event-driven focus that seeks to deploy capital in the best risk-adjusted investment opportunities.
At Bexl Capital, we challenge the normative system of investments established by the traditional financial sector. We believe that with investments, better can be done and through technological innovations in the financial space, we have sought out and are consistently seeking out the best possible ways to do better and outperform ourselves. Our culture of intellectual curiosity compels us to challenge the status quo, disrupt long-held beliefs and uncover new insights.
Human Resource Manager Responsibilities
- Recruiting excellent staff.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Training and coaching our staff.
- Resolving conflicts through positive and professional mediation.
- Carrying out necessary administrative duties.
- Conducting performance and wage reviews.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Must have an interest in expanding knowledge in HRM
- Must be interested in reading and research.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
Why BEXL CAPITAL?
BEXL Capital is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an expansive environment for all employees. We feel passionate about equal pay for equal work, transparency and our attitude towards others.
The compensation we offer for the above roles include but aren’t limited to the following:
- We ensure that all our employees are provided with a friendly and casual working environment.
- We provide well-rounded wellness benefits including access to free therapy sessions.
- We pay attention to the personal growth and development of our employees.
- We provide you with a family of highly driven professionals.
- We offer several leave options when necessary (medical leave, menstrual leave, pregnancy leave etc.)
- We offer each employee the opportunity to switch their job roles within the organization
How To Apply For Human Resource Manager Job
Suitably qualified candidates should send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
The application deadline is 5th November.