NPF Microfinance Bank
Human Resource Manager Job Vacancy At NPF Microfinance Bank
Human Resource Manager job vacancies are currently available at NPF Microfinance Bank. The Nigeria Police Force hereby invites applications from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
NPF Microfinance Bank Plc (Formerly NPF Community Bank Ltd) was incorporated on 19th May 1993 as a Limited Liability Company under the provision of the Companies and Allied Matters Act cap C20 LFN 2004. The bank provides banking services to both serving and retired Officers and men of the Nigeria Police Force, its ancillary institutions and the general banking public.
The bank commenced business on 20th August 1993 at 1 Ikoyi Road Obalende, Lagos having obtained a provisional license to operate as a Community Bank on 12th July 1993 from the Central Bank of Nigeria.
We are looking for a Human Resource Manager who will carry out the following functionalities in our bank:
The Human Resource Manager will take ownership, lead and direct the functions of the organization’s Human Resources (HR) ranging from employees Life cycle in the organization to developing, implementing and reviewing company policies and practices. As well as providing guidance, counsel and direction to the leadership of the organization on Human Resource matters.
Human Resource Manager Responsibilities
- Partner with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations’ human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
- Provide support and guidance to HR team, management, and other staff when complex, specialized, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Manage the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, expert, and professional roles; collaborate with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attract and retains top talent.
- Create learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Oversee employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations.
- Maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintain knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Build employer brand, improve employee engagement and build strategic talent resources plans.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Network & Security Supervisor Job At NPF Microfinance Bank
- Application Developer and Programmer Job At NPF Microfinance Bank
- IT Auditor Job Vacancy At NPF Microfinance Bank
How To Apply
- Follow the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the NPF Microfinance Bank recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary document.
- Submit your application and await notification if shortlisted for the next stage.
- The application deadline is 17th August.
To apply for this job please visit www.npfmicrofinancebank.com.