Human Resource Officer Job At FHON Consulting
The vacant position of Human Resource Officer is currently available at FHON Consulting. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
FHON Consulting – We pride ourselves on working with clients who are ambitious and want to set defined goals and objectives.
We believe that putting the right things in place such as people, processes, and systems with exceptional customers expectations in mind, will get one to the right place.
We are here to solve industry challenges in business strategy, branding, marketing, public relations, organizational operations, human resources, information technology, digital presence, advanced analytics, advisory services, and corporate finance across all industries.
- Personal Assistant / Sales Executive Job At FHON Consulting
- Female Sales Marketer Job At FHON Consulting
- Provost Job At Kwara State College of Education
Human Resource Officer Duties
- Responsible for all recruitment, leave, promotions and terminations, etc
- Identify KPIs and Conduct staff appraisals
- Develop Company’s Human Resources Policies
- Maintain all office and employee records
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Ensuring that the company complies with all laws as regards pensions and staff Paye
- Provides payroll information by collecting time and attendance records
- Maintains employee confidence and protects operations by keeping human resource information confidential and any other duty which may be assigned
- Relationship management with regulatory authorities and Vendors
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions, or redundancy packages with staff and representatives
- Maintaining current HR files, records related to grievances, performance reviews, and disciplinary actions
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees
- Overseeing the completion of compensation and benefits documentation
- Staff induction and Onboarding Process
- Staff exit procedure & Online
- Prepare salary schedule
- Ensuring employees have the right to work in the organization
- Strategic Management
- Update staff handbook and sanction policies
- Follow the point deduction system and reward system
- Conduct Staff audit ( identify over staff and under staff)
- Carry out staff verification
- Pension and Tax remittance
- Escalate and advise management on issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related fields.
- Only candidates with a minimum of 2 years of experience specifically in human resources management should apply.
- Additional certification in Human Resources will be an added advantage. (CIPM)
- Ability to negotiate and resolve conflicts amicably
- Knowledge of employment legislation.
- A complete understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills.
- Meticulous attention to details
- Proficiency in Microsoft office suites.
- Ability to Multitask and prioritize.
How To Apply For Human Resource Officer Job In FHON Consulting
- Click the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to visit the FHON Consulting recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form.
- Submit your application and await notification of shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 31st July.
To apply for this job please visit docs.google.com.