Radisson Hotel Group
Human Resources Officer Job Vacancy At Radisson Hotel Group
A Human Resources Officer job vacancy is currently available at Radisson Hotel Group. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
This Lagos accommodation offers 170 rooms and suites complete with air conditioning and Free high-speed, wireless Internet. With great attention to detail, the Radisson Blu partnered with Swedish hospitality designer Christian Lundwall to create rooms fashioned in Urban or Ocean styles.
Of course, the most stunning feature is the views of the city skyline and Lagos Lagoon.
- Receivables Accountant Job Vacancy At Radisson Hotel Group
- Room Attendant Job Vacancy At Radisson Hotel Group
- Commis 1 Job Vacancy At Radisson Hotel Group
- You have heard the line before – “our people are our most valuable asset” well you’d better believe it! Do you want to make a real difference to our team, identifying and developing existing talent? Then why not come and join us at the Radisson Hotel Group to Make Every Moment Matter! where our guests can relax and enjoy the service our team provides
- You are a passionate advocate of how the delivery of brilliant Human Resources support can add true value to an organization, and you’re someone who genuinely believes in the wider business benefits it can bring to a company and the team.
- As Human Resources Officer, you will join a team that is obsessive about delivering exceptional service where we believe that anything is possible, whilst having fun in all that we do!
- Interested then why not say Yes I Can! as we are looking for passionate people just like you!
Human Resources Officer Responsibilities
- Supports the smooth running of the Human Resources Department, where all areas of responsibility are managed and delivered to the highest levels
- Works proactively to maximize the guest service and the team experience, delivering a positive and responsive approach to enquiries and problem resolution
- Delivers on plans where human resources initiatives & hotel targets are achieved
- Works with key stakeholders, effectively managing and reviewing the life cycle of the team within the hotel, fostering a culture of growth, development and performance
- Responsible for the Human Resources budget and training plan, where together with management, facilitates the evaluation of team performance
- Builds and maintains effective working relationships with all key stakeholders
- Reviews and scrutinizes employee resourcing, compensation, employee development, training and succession plans, providing recommendations that will enhance performance and provide added value to the individual and the company
- Ensures adherence and compliance to all legislation where due diligence requirements and best practice activities are planned, delivered and documented for an internal and external audit, performing follow-up as required
- Experience: Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Proven experience in HR with excellent problem-solving capabilities
- Excellent managerial skills with a hands-on approach and lead by example work style
- Commitment to exceptional guest service with a passion for the hospitality industry
- Ability to find creative solutions, offering advice and recommendations
- Personal integrity, with the ability to work in an environment that demands excellence, time and energy
- Experienced in using IT systems on various platforms
- Strong communication skills
- Fast-Paced Experience
To Be discussed.
How To Apply For Human Resources Officer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Radisson Hotel Group recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application portal.
- Apply and await notification if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 16th April 2022.
To apply for this job please visit harri.com.