Human Resources Officer Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
Human Resources Officer job vacancy is currently available at Abuja Clinics. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Abuja Clinics is a world-class health facility dedicated to providing all your health needs, not only curative but also preventive. We boast cutting-edge equipment that aid in the diagnosis and treatment of medical and surgical conditions. We have highly trained and dedicated staff who provide excellent care. Our computerized systems ensure confidentiality and continuity. We aim to set a standard for medical care hence we continue updating and upgrading to ensure that you get the best.
- Pharmacist Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics Application Portal
- Driver Job Vacancy At Abuja Clinics
- Operation Officer Job At Foreign Energy Service Company – Tosin Consult
Human Resources Officer Responsibilities
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education; organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding, and training programs.
- Drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals
- Performing administrative tasks
- Overseeing employee health and safety procedures
- Updating job requirements when needed and contacting applicants’ references.
- Performing criminal background checks required by the company
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education
- Advising on company benefit needs or evaluating benefit contract bids
- Maintaining employee records and paperwork; answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with the company.
- HND / B.Sc Business Admin / Humanities
- Must have 3-5 years of work experience.
- A certification in Personnel Management (CIPM)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Able to present company mission and history clearly and confidently
- Great “people-person” skills and professional attitude
- Excellent computer skills, knowledge of Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS), Microsoft Office Suite, especially Excel, and demonstrated skills in database management and record-keeping
- General knowledge of employment laws and best practices.
- Possesses superb spoken communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship-building and employee coaching skills.
How To Apply For Human Resources Officer Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Abuja Clinic recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Submit application and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 31st August.
To apply for this job please visit www.abujaclinics.com.