Rayhaan Bustan & Agro Allied Limited
Husk Operator Job Vacancy At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
A Husk Operator job vacancy is available at Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- HSE Officer Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Process Quality Control (IPQC) Analyst Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Head of Operations (Production) Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
- Financial Manager Job At Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited
Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited is a world-class Agro-based company with ties and investments in various emerging markets for innovative and sustainable rice production and processing across several developing countries and around the world at large. Our facilities are known to cover the full range of rice and paddy handling – from pre-cleaning, paddy storage, dryers, hullers, polishers, rice whiteners, and optical sorters to bagging, to produce the best quality products.
- We are looking for a Husk Operator Operate auxiliary equipment such as pumps or fans to ensure that the boiler or furnace runs smoothly.
- Performing routine maintenance on boilers, including regular inspections and cleaning out ash deposits. Recording operational data such as steam pressure and feedstock levels.
- Ensure machines are maintained in proper working condition, setting the parameters and air pressure.
- Ensure that all valves, cylinders, etc & safety switches are working properly;
- Set the machine as per the production & make the trial test before production start.
- Maintain and clean machines before and after each shift.
- Safety first and working carefully in the designated place and following environment safety procedures & instructions.
- At the end of each shift collect the wastage of RM and submitted to stores to put in the assigned area for it.
- Inform the maintenance team & production in charge if there is any troubleshooting or problems during machine running.
- Monitoring, following, & ensure that products are in very good condition & as per quality standards.
- Following & filled the machine report from & log sheet and submitted to Production in charge in daily basis.
- Do other jobs that may be assigned by the production in charge.
- Degree in Engineering Course from an accredited University.
- Industrial Diploma or Minimum Higher Secondary.
- 5 – 8 years experience in Agro-allied, grain milling, food, and beverage manufacturing companies.
- Technical Certificate or experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the proper operation and maintenance of high-pressure steam generation plant equipment.
- Thorough knowledge of steam plant safety standards and procedures.
- Ability to read and interpret schematic diagrams, written orders, control gauges, manufacturer’s operating instructions books, and record boiler plant information.
- Ability to operate and regulate boiler plant equipment and to make adjustments as required for plant output.
- Ability to understand and follow complex oral or written instructions on proper plant operation.
- Detail-oriented and highly safety-conscious.
- Proficiency in the computerized maintenance management system.
- Effective Communication & Problem Solving Skills.
How To Apply For Husk Operator Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the Rayhaan Bustan & Agro-Allied Limited recruitment portal
- Complete the online application form and submit it.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.rayhaanbustanagro.com.