Eko Maintenance Limited
HVAC Technician Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
HVAC Technician Job vacancy is currently available at Eko Maintenance Limited. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Founded in 2011, Eko Maintenance is a subsidiary of Eko Hotels and a member of the Chagoury group. We offer our services to the construction and real estate industries from a network established in several countries across Africa, Europe and the Middle East.
Eko Maintenance Limited is a rapidly growing Facility Management Company that specializes in the maintenance of high rise building facilities with offices located in Victoria Island, Lagos.
- Painter Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Procurement Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Inventory Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Store Officer Job Vacancy At Eko Maintenance Limited
- Compliance Officer, Group Risk and Compliance Job At GTB
- Road Marshal Assistant I (CONPASS 05) Job At (FRSC)
- Assistant Route Commander (CONPASS 08) Job At FRSC
- Registrar Job Vacancy At Akwa Ibom State University (AKSU)
- Female Radiographer / Sonographer Job At Sigma Consulting Group
HVAC Technician Responsibilities
- Installing, maintaining and repairing ventilation and air conditioning systems and equipment.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC systems.
- Cleaning, adjusting and repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Complying with service standards, work instructions and customers’ requirements.
- Assisting with customers’ queries.
- Minimum of Trade Test in Electrical or its equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in building maintenance.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The application deadline is 14th August.