SPIE Oil And Gas Services
ICAPS Administrator (expat or local) M/F Job At SPIE
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is inviting applications for the vacant position of ICAPS Administrator (ex-pat or local) M/F in Port Harcourt, interested candidates should check for eligibility by going through the below-listed requirements as well as the position’s functionalities in the company before proceeding to the application process.
SPIE Oil and Gas Services is an international multi-technical services subsidiary of the SPIE group, the company renders a complete range of resources and skills to the oil and gas industry required for exploring and investigating new fields, building, and operating facilities as well as optimizing production in the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
- Precommissioning And Commissioning Electrical and Instrumentation Leader* M/F At SPIE
- Punch List Coordinator (Expat or Local) M/F Job At SPIE Oil And Gas
- Lead Commissioning Piping/Mechanical/Process Engineer M/F At SPIE
- To follow the CONTRACTOR’s commissioning activities as per OPERCOM using ICAPS software.
- Tracking, reporting of all pre-commissioning / commissioning activities, and the receipt and review of all COMPLETION dossiers (Ready for Commissioning and Achievement of Commissioning and Transfer of Operations and Maintenance) for formal TRANSFER to COMPANY Operations.
- Supervising the COMPANY coordination of the project punch lists
- Support CONTRACTOR to achieve the execution as per planning
- HND or BSc in Petroleum Engineering / Documentation or Equivalent in any Engineering Field and an IT background is essential.
- Knowledgeable of OPERCOM and ICAPS
- Not less than 6 years experience in Oil and Gas industry with at least 3 years in a similar position
- Knowledgeable of Crystal Report and SQL Server installation
- Knowledgeable of TOTAL rules and specifications
- Good communication skills and fluency in English
- Good interpersonal and diplomatic skills
Requirements For ICAPS Administrator (ex-pat or local) M/F
- 6 years experience or more
English (C-Professional working proficiency)
How To Apply For ICAPS Administrator (ex-pat or local) M/F In SPIE Oil and Gas Services
- Click on the ‘Apply For Job’ button below.
- Click the displayed link to proceed to the SPIE Oil and Gas Services application portal
- Provide your personal details.
- Upload your CV.
- Send your application and await a notification for an interview if shortlisted.
To apply for this job please visit www.join.spieogs.com.