Creative Learning International School (CLIS)
ICT Teacher Job At Creative Learning International School
The vacant position of ICT Teacher is currently available at Creative Learning International School. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
Creatrix Empire Limited is a Multimedia company that Provides a range of services not limited to developing designs, company logo creation, website design, flyers, posters and music promotion. Generally, Clients are unsure/unaware of the Potential Benefits of Online Marketing and creating a Connection with their Target Audience and other Potential Clients. We are concerned about how your brand is Presented and Perceived.
- Math Teacher Job At Creative Learning International School
- Classroom Teacher (Grades 1 – 6) Job At Creative Learning International School
- iPhone Repair Technician Job At Carlcare Services Center Limited
- Must be resident in Abuja
- Must be a graduate (have a degree in Education/PGDE as an added advantage)
- Must have a minimum of 2 – 4 years of cognate teaching experience in the classroom.
- Must be TRCN certified.
- Must demonstrate an understanding of content and core knowledge required to teach ICT effectively.
- Must demonstrate knowledge and skills for teaching students how to use technology effectively in ethical, legal and safe ways.
- Must demonstrate fluent ability to break down concepts to facilitate various kinds of learners in the classroom.
- Must be able to utilize relevant technology to support virtual/in-person learning and differentiate instruction.
- Must be able to plan, prepare and deliver lessons and instructional materials that facilitate active learning.
- Must be able to manage student behaviour in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures.
- Must be able to maintain discipline following the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Must be able to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Demonstrate preparation and skill in working with students from diverse cultural backgrounds and abilities.
How To Apply For ICT Teacher Job
Suitably qualified candidates should submit their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as a subject of the email.
Application deadline 13th August
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org