Flour Mills Of Nigeria
Instrumentation / Automation Technician – Golden Pasta Job Vacancy At Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
An Instrumentation / Automation Technician – Golden Pasta job vacancy is currently available at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals.
- Electronic / Packing Machine Engineer – Golden Pasta Job At Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Utility Technician (Electrical) – Golden Pasta Job At Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Electrical Supervisor – Golden Noodles Job At Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc was incorporated in September 1960 as a private limited liability company and commenced operations in 1962 with an installed capacity of 600 metric tons per day. The Company was converted to a public limited liability company in 1978, and its shares were subsequently listed on The Nigerian Stock Exchange.
- Execute routine and scheduled maintenance of all instruments and automation equipment.
- Utilize pneumatic, electrical and electronic testing devices to inspect and test instruments, system operation and diagnose faults.
- Calibrate and maintain components and instruments according to manufacturer’s specifications.
- Perform operational checks and correct any abnormalities.
- Carry out periodic calibration/validation/verification as scheduled or as required enhancing equipment performance and documenting results.
- Monitor the usage of instrumentation/automation spares to avoid zero stock and report any deficiency.
- Participate in annual shutdown maintenance activities and keep records of activities including shutdown evaluation reports.
- Adhere to company safety policy and participate in energy-saving projects.
- Minimum of OND in Electrical Engineering.
- 5 O’ level credits including English & Mathematics in not more than 2 sittings.
- Minimum of 2 years cognate experience.
- Strong knowledge of Pasta packing equipment and packaging processes.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent problem-solving skills.
- Pay attention to details.
- Possess the ability to read and interpret electrical circuit diagrams (verbal and written).
How To Apply For Instrumentation / Automation Technician – Golden Pasta Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to the Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc recruitment portal.
- Complete the online application form and submit your application.
- The application deadline was not specified.
To apply for this job please visit www.dragnetnigeria.com.