Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH)
Intern Medical Laboratory Scientists Job Vacancy At Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH)
An Intern Medical Laboratory Scientists job vacancy is currently available at Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Intern Pharmacist Job At Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH)
- House Officer Job At Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH)
- Treasury Manager Job Vacancy At Carbon Limits Nigeria (CLN)
Rivers State University Teaching Hospital, formally Braithwaite Memorial Specialist Hospital (BMSH), is a government-owned hospital.
It was named after Eldred Curwen Braithwaite, a British Doctor and a pioneer of surgery. It is located in Old GRA, Rivers State, a neighbourhood of Port Harcourt and is operated by Rivers State Hospital Management Board.
RSUTH was established in March 1925 as Braithwaite Memorial Hospital and originally served as a medical facility for senior civil servants.
It later became a General Hospital and has since gained status as a “Specialist Health Institution” before the institution was renamed Rivers State University Teaching Hospital.
- Candidates must have a recognized University Degree and a current temporary / practising licence issued by the registration council.
How To Apply For Intern Medical Laboratory Scientists
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the RSUTH recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form and upload the following credentials:
- Application Letter (with phone number) addressed to “The Chief Medical Director, Rivers State University Teaching Hospital, 6-8 Harley Street, Old GRA, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.”
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Passport photograph.
- Licence / Registration.
- Degree certificate or Notification(Statement) of the result.
- WAEC / O’level Certificate.
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- L.G.A Identification Letter.
- Birth Certificate.
- Statutory declaration of age.
- Two (2) Recommendation letters.
The application deadline is 25th November.
Note: For further enquiry and assistance, call: 0815-149-1555 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job please visit rsuth.riversstate.gov.ng.