Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH)
Intern – Nursing Job Vacancy At Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH)
An Intern – Nursing job vacancy is currently available at Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Intern Medical Laboratory Scientists Job At Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH)
- Intern Pharmacist Job At Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH)
- House Officer Job At Rivers State University Teaching Hospital (RSUTH)
Rivers State University Teaching Hospital, formally Braithwaite Memorial Specialist Hospital (BMSH), is a government-owned hospital.
It was named after Eldred Curwen Braithwaite, a British Doctor and a pioneer of surgery. It is located in Old GRA, Rivers State, a neighbourhood of Port Harcourt and is operated by Rivers State Hospital Management Board.
RSUTH was established in March 1925 as Braithwaite Memorial Hospital and originally served as a medical facility for senior civil servants.
It later became a General Hospital and has since gained status as a “Specialist Health Institution” before the institution was renamed Rivers State University Teaching Hospital.
- Candidates must have a recognized university degree and a current temporary / practising licence issued by the registration council.
How To Apply For Intern – Nursing
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below.
- Follow the displayed link to proceed to the RSUTH recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form and upload the following credentials:
- Application Letter (with phone number) addressed to “The Chief Medical Director, Rivers State University Teaching Hospital, 6-8 Harley Street, Old GRA, Port Harcourt, Rivers State.”
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Passport photograph.
- Licence / Registration.
- Degree certificate or Notification(Statement) of the result.
- WAEC / O’level Certificate.
- First School Leaving Certificate.
- L.G.A Identification Letter.
- Birth Certificate.
- Statutory declaration of age.
- Two (2) Recommendation letters.
The application deadline is 25th November.
Note: For further enquiry and assistance, call: 0815-149-1555 or Email: email@example.com
To apply for this job please visit rsuth.riversstate.gov.ng.