Society for Family Health (SFH)
Internal Audit Auditor Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
The Internal Audit Advisor job vacancy is currently available at Society for Family Health (SFH). Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified individuals who possess all the below-listed criteria.
- Internal Audit Advisor Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health
- Internal Audit Manager Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health
- Finance & Operation Manager Job Vacancy At Society for Family Health (SFH)
Society for Family Health (SFH) is a Nigerian non-governmental organisation (NGO) working in partnership with communities, government, donors and the private sector for universal health coverage and social justice of all Nigerians.
We deploy health system strengthening and total market approaches in a bid to unify the private and public health sectors to scale an Essential Package of Health Services (EPHS) offering of good quality to all Nigerians.
We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the United States Agency for International Development (USAID), the British Foreign, Commonwealth and Development Office, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers, the Global Fund and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
SFH offers professional opportunities for career growth and advancement, an excellent working environment, and competitive remuneration. We seek to recruit self-motivated and highly qualified persons to fill the under-listed vacant positions, in response to organisational expansion into new geographies.
We are recruiting for Internal Audit Advisor who will carry out the following functionalities in our organization.
This position will be responsible for carrying out the audit review of SFH HQ Departments and SFH Projects particularly GF Malaria. Also, to be involved in the day-to-day activities of the Internal Audit Department as the need arise. Supervise and review work of Internal Audit Officers assigned to him/her.
Internal Audit Advisor Responsibilities
- Review of financial activities of Sub-recipients and Sub-contractors to ensure compliance to contract terms, donor rules and regulations.
- Audit of SFH field offices to ensure compliance to policies and complete documentation relating to GF Grant.
- Conduct a semi-annual review of SFH Head Office GF operations to ensure compliance with policies and procedures as per SFH and donor rules on financial reporting, procurement, payroll etc.
- Assist in supervising/reviewing Officers deliverables to ensure they meet stated standards.
- To serve as an observer during mid-year and annual stock count and fixed asset count for GF products.
- Assess internal control systems in place and make recommendations.
- Must possess a first degree in accounting or its equivalent in a relevant field.
- Must possess the ACA qualification.
- Possession of CISA qualification will be an advantage
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years of audit experience with progressively increasing responsibility in supervising and leading audit jobs and making reasonable recommendations to Management.
Skills and Competencies required:
- Analytical Skills and IT audit knowledge
- Knowledge of Risk-based, Agile Audit and financial audit and controls
- Knowledge of Risk Management, IT audit, investigation, audit analytical tool and ERP
- Good team spirit, goal-oriented and target focused
- Excellent organizational and multitasking capabilities (frauds, IIA standards etc)
- Good command of English language communication and presentation skills
- Good initiative, analytical thinking and strategic focus
Compensation & Benefits
- The compensation package for these positions is designed to attract, motivate, and retain talented individuals.
How To Apply For Internal Audit Advisor Job
- Hit the ‘APPLY FOR JOB’ button below to proceed to the Society for Family Health (SFH) recruitment portal.
- Fill the online application form accurately.
- Upload the necessary documents as requested
- Apply and await notification for an interview if shortlisted.
- The application deadline is 28th August.
All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply. This advert will be open for two weeks from the date of publication. We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH. However, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. SFH is an equal opportunity employer, therefore women are encouraged to apply. Qualified candidates who are residents in the states where the roles are situated are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job please visit sfhnigeria.simplicant.com.